-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VOETOM

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Good day all! For another project I was recently involved with, I had access to and was able to take photos of a completely disassembled mid-1970s A-727 small block TorqueFlite. (The last time I took the photo was in 1981 or so.) This new photo is in color, is very detailed, and has all the parts oriented roughly in the order they are inside the transmission.

I had a local company print a very limited amount of enlarged photo posters to share with my MOPAR TorqueFlite-loving pals. The photo is on 100 pound high quality paper and the entire poster is 22” by 28”. I am offering these for about what I have in them: $15.25 for the printing, $3 in the poster tube, and shipping (lower 48 states) is around $5. I will be glad to sell the few copies I have left for about $23.25 each. I think I paid around the same price to get a VISTA-PRINT similar-sized poster recently; I believe it is a fair price for such a hard-to-arrange shot. Hope you feel the same.

I am in Missouri.

IMG_1985.jpg

I got my poster last night. This thing is too nice to poke holes in with tacks. I'm going to the crafts store today and buy a cheap poster frame and hang it on my garage wall. Nice heavy stock and quality printing. Good work @VOETOM

I have one left as of Oct 17. Thanks to all for helping me distribute them!
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back