Custom Tub Front End 71 Scamp

-

scampman416

Reaction score
I could not decide on a K member so I built my own. I am missing the pictures of the final assembly before I took it apart for painting but all the part are from Chris Alton Chassis Works , Rack and pinion and the coil over shocks, spindles and lower control arms. The upper control arms are A body. I will post the final *** pic,s *** soon as I,m finished.

Looking for comments good or bad.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=37817&id=1818406238&l=ef06a8ba31

It goes to show us that there is a lot of creativity in each of us. Very Nice and I'm wanting to see more photos. We are all curious on how it drives. Keep us posted.

Thanks every one for the vote of aproval, I will send more pics as I go, It wont be long I'm hard at it getting ready for my knew R3 engine I'm building.

looks good man! just for that im adding ya on facebook! wanna see more, great job so far!

Looks good. Nice work. Still can't see the pics in the last link you put up. It takes me to a log in page but I am not a member and can't do that.

Still can't see it. Still on the log in page. Strange I can see the first link you posted just fine.

Still says I need to log in to see the page. The link in your first post still works for me. Don't you just love computers. They can be sooooo fun. LOL

I've never seen a tubbed front end before. You gonna put sticky Mickeys under it?

your first link worked for me,,and im not a member of face book

looks like your doing a killer job,,is that kit designed for the mopar??and if so by year and body ?? blue prints as to where to position the bracketry ??? looks like a nice kit,,,cant wait to see more,, my K member was altered way before any one was making front ends for these cars,,,this is the only pic i have of it in my computer

keep up the good work,looks great

Attachments

• refreshing the cuda july 2008 022.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 751
  • refreshing the cuda july 2008 025.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 762
-
Back