Dad passed away

-
This past August was 11 yrs. that I lost my Dad. I know what your going through and it sucks.

Stay strong for your family...Time wil make it easier. Condolences from Amy & myself.

Sorry for your loss. I've been through the loss of a family member myself recently and it sucks, but it will get better. Just know you have the support of your friends here at FABO of you need us.
Eric

so sorry, that's so hard i know me and my dad are also very close and i dread the day when he's not around any more. Keep your head up, He's in a better place.

Oh man I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your father sounds a lot like mine was and he sure raised a good man. Man, he looks great in that picture! I suppose when the call comes, we must go to meet our creator as no one has a choice.

Please take solace in the thought that he is in a much better place than here and is together again with his father as we will be with ours one day.

I did tell my mother that I loved her very much and my sisters and I shared stories with mom of the great and funny things she did for us and she shared stories of the things we did as babies and toddlers that we could never possibly remember. I can only hope that you and your father had done the same in past years. God bless him and you and may your coming days be as easy as possible.

Joe

My deepest sympathy to you my friend. I can't imagine the way you feel right now, but just know that you have all of us here 24/7 for you.

My sympathies. I know how you feel, I lost my dad recently at the age of 92. Its hard, but I knew he had lived a full life and was ready to be with mom again.

Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad 21 years ago (he was only 52). Still think of him and his "goofy wisdom" everyday! Sounds cliche' but time does heal all wounds. Keep all the memories!!

Dan

DRENO, I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad.

Deepest condolences sent to you & yours.

I'm very sorry for your lose.

You are very lucky to have had him around for as long as you did.
Mine past away when he was only 57.

He sounds like a very interesting guy.

Some days you well here a joke, catch yourself doing something he would have done, or smell something like the after shave he used and you'll know he is still with you in your memories and your heart.

My wife Mary and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Tom

Sorry for your loss. It must take huge courage to even post the info. God bless to your family.

Sorry for your loss. My dad passed away 25 years ago, and I still think of times we spent together. You will never forget. You have my deepest sympathy. Gary

Sorry to hear about your Dad. My parents are getting up there too, I think about it a lot. Hang in there man..........we are all with you

My condolences Dreno, nothing I can say is going make it any easier on you and family so I'll just say "I'm very sorry".

Terry

I am so sorry DRENO, I would like to extend my deepest condolances, my prayers and good wishes to you and your family. It sucked losing my dad too but life goes on, cherish your memories and remember your dad will live forever in your heart and in the hearts of those he touched over his long life. May God bless you and yours and I wish your dad Godspeed and may he rest in peace.

Dreno, I am so so sorry for yours and your family's loss. Sounds like he had a long and fruitful life and was obviously a positive inspiration to you and others. When I saw your post my heart immediately felt heavy because the words you used to describe your father are exactly the ones I use to describe my father who passed away in 1991. Hang in there. Kev

I can't thank all of you enough for your support.Although I was shedding tears reading your posts I did feel better at the end.I know I will get over this.I hate the fact that I wasn't there to say goodbye or to be there the night before because of the stupid procedure I had to go in for.My Mom is still with us and she is having a tough time.God bless all the FABO members and thank you for your support.

Dave

My thoughts and prayers will be of you and your family. Just remember if you ever need anybody to talk to your FABO family is here for you. You can pm me personnally if you need anything, I will do what I can. Once again sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear. Mom passed away this year and you will always have the great memories. They leave earth but never your heart.

Sorry for the loss,i know its tough,havent been there with my own yet but i know its coming some day,and i wish it would never happen!Take care DRENO!

I`m so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. By the sounds of it, you were blessed to have a man like that raise you. My condolences to you and your family.

-
Back