dad

-
I wish you all well. I never know what to say. I've lost some family members, and you just have to wonder "why"

Prayers sent for your Dad Curtis.....:angel1:

Tell him we're all prayin' for him & give him a hug from ME please.

You got it - for your Dad and your family...hang in there, and best wishes

He has a memory like an elephant.....I'm learning new things everyday....he's wearing me out :)

He has a memory like an elephant.....I'm learning new things everyday....he's wearing me out :)

Write that stuff down, to have later. My Pop's memory isn't so good, I wish I'd asked him about people in old photos, his grandparents, etc.

That's a good sign that he doesn't have dimentia or alzheimer's....

It's good that he's back at home... :cheers:

Keep your head up Curtis, dealing with this is stressful.

Hope I can measure up to b like my Dad, Thank You all for your thoughts and prayers...seem to be working and if only for a little while it is time cherished Thank You all

You are on our prayer list. Wife had cancer three years ago, and just went through a scare where an idiot doctor told her it had come back. Thankfully, better doctors determined that it was not.

Prayers go out to your dad as well as the whole family. We lost mom by cancer and dad was diagnosed within a month of that with cancer. Its a tough mental state to get thru.
Rod

each day dad has passed on a different little joke not in any particular order, why did the chicken cross the road............to show the armadillo....IT CAN BE DONE!!!

Hope I can measure up to b like my Dad

You're doing fine, Curt.

My prayers are definitely with your dad and you. I owe you a phone call, I still have your number. But the timing is your's. If you want, PM me and I'll shoot you mine.

-
Back