dad

-
Sorry for your loss.

I met you and your Dad 2 years ago. Buddy of mine lives in Floral City.
He knew I was into Mopars. He called your Dad and asked if I could come over and
look at your "museum".

I spent couple hours with your Dad, before you had came home.
He showed me every car/project/significant part on the property and each had a story.
Of course I was asking a million questions about Valiants/Signets.
I should have brought a tape recorder. Wealth of knowledge to say the least.

Then he showed me his "creations"(custom bicycles,tool gadgetry, too many too list)
Wow! True definition of innovator.

I took Pictures of things as well. Including him and his cool gold 66 Barracuda.

Sometimes in life you meet someone who leaves a positive impression on you.
Even after only meeting him once, I will remember this experience with a good man.

Just wanted to let you know what a great and special Dad you have,and always will.

Dave

That reminds me a a school report my daughter did many years ago. It was entitled
"Every time an old person dies, an entire Library is Lost!"
Seems to hold true here.

Dave Thank you and god bless, feel free to post pics and I am glad you got to meet the man....My Dad :)
Sorry for your loss.

He knew I was into Mopars. He called your Dad and asked if I could come over and
look at your "museum".

He showed me every car/project/significant part on the property and each had a story.

Then he showed me his "creations"(custom bicycles,tool gadgetry, too many too list)

I took Pictures of things as well. Including him and his cool gold 66 Barracuda.

Even after only meeting him once, I will remember this experience with a good man.

Just wanted to let you know what a great and special Dad you have,and always will.

Dave

Sorry for your loss.

look at your "museum".

Dave

I like this.

I didn't get to spend anywhere near as much time with Curtis' dad that you did, spending most of the day with Curtis, but I have to say that listening to him and Curtis go 'round about the airboat and how he'd never get on it was fun to listen to.

As well as looking at the pics of the restored airplanes and the stories behind them.

Sorry to hear Waggin. For about 30 years I was at odds with my dad. A couple years ago we made time to hash out the past. Best weekend I had in a long time. I'm sure if he was telling jokes, he was at peace with you and his own life. So sorry to hear of the loss.

yesterday a folded American flag arrived for my Dads service to our country..that brought out some tears

Condolences on the loss of your Dad. May your faith in out saviour carry you through this difficult time.

I am deeply saddened upon catching up on this thread Curtis. And I'm sitting here enjoying my own memories of your dad ... and his chromed Slant 6 "cake cover."

He's very proud of you.

Thoughts, prayers and condolences to you and your family, Waggin.
Your dad will always be with as long as you keep all those great memories of him close.

Sorry for your loss Curtis, I'm glad I had the chance to meet your Dad. On one of my trips over to your house.

-
Back