dad

-
You're a great guy, and your dad knows he did a good job... :prayer:

Don't worry... #-o

X3!!!

If you need to vent, I'm here. The circumstances were different but I know what's involved in caring for parents. It takes a lot out of you. << big hugs >>

at a time like this when I want to fall apart My Dad would tell me "KEEP BUSY"

my heart goes out to you.. his advise is excellent, though oh so hard to do when the mind wanders.. I can't tell you how many times I would be in the middle of XYZ and suddenly realize I have been sitting there for 15 minutes "spacing out" and remembering that time we - - - - keep your chin up and savor the good - every damned second of it!

at a time like this when I want to fall apart My Dad would tell me "KEEP BUSY"

Hang in there Curtis... If you need advice or to vent, call me... :coffee2:

It also helps to talk out your problems with Dodger. He's a good listener.... Keep talking to him and you can get things figured out...

My condolences, Curtis. I'm sure your Dad was immensely proud and comforted to have you with him in his last days and hours. Take good care of yourself.

Sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and your family.

Sounds like you had some quality time together in the end. Those memories will be with you forever.

So sorry to hear this. I lost my mom to cancer in 2010. You have many friends here to lean on and help you get through this.

Kitty and I send our sympathy.

may he RIP and you get some rest and concentrate on all the great times your had together. Sorry for your loss

Condolences to you and your family...glad your Pop isn't suffering, and that he got to be with his family (and his dog) at the end. Hang in there...never gets all the way better, but it gets tolerable.

Sorry for your loss.

I met you and your Dad 2 years ago. Buddy of mine lives in Floral City.
He knew I was into Mopars. He called your Dad and asked if I could come over and
look at your "museum".

I spent couple hours with your Dad, before you had came home.
He showed me every car/project/significant part on the property and each had a story.
Of course I was asking a million questions about Valiants/Signets.
I should have brought a tape recorder. Wealth of knowledge to say the least.

Then he showed me his "creations"(custom bicycles,tool gadgetry, too many too list)
Wow! True definition of innovator.

I took Pictures of things as well. Including him and his cool gold 66 Barracuda.

Sometimes in life you meet someone who leaves a positive impression on you.
Even after only meeting him once, I will remember this experience with a good man.

Just wanted to let you know what a great and special Dad you have,and always will.

Dave

-
Back