daily driver front seat

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
As I have acquired a 74 Valiant 4 door and decided to make a daily driver out of it I'm hoping that all you smart people out there could give suggestions on what later year front seat and/or seats I could use -- due the hump bench may be a problem

As I have acquired a 74 Valiant 4 door and decided to make a daily driver out of it I'm hoping that all you smart people out there could give suggestions on what later year front seat and/or seats I could use -- due the hump bench may be a problem
This is about 5 months late but just saw your post. I have nice cream front and rear seats from a 74 Valiant 4 door to sell if you are still in the market and I am located nextdoor to you in Illinois. Also have a full set of matching front and rear interior door panels.

20191129_173208.jpg

20191129_173235.jpg

20191129_185727.jpg

20191129_193145.jpg

20191129_193222.jpg

How about $200.00 for all? Where are you at in IN?

I was hoping for less money for my POS but ? I'm in Syracuse 46567 where are these located I have a renter that has a couple weeks off end of this year don't know for sure when

I'm near Danville IL. Mapquest says 171 miles to Syracuse. I'd be willing to meet halfway for the $200 price. Are you interested
in the seats and the door panels? I've also got some other parts from the car in the for-sale sections that I just posted last night if you have any other needs.

I'm near Danville IL. Mapquest says 171 miles to Syracuse. I'd be willing to meet halfway for the $200 price. Are you interested
in the seats and the door panels? I've also got some other parts from the car in the for-sale sections that I just posted last night if you have any other needs.
sounds good to me I'll see what my renter is up to I have way to many things going on right now nothing else needed --thanks

I have lots of stuff and done redoing these anything special your looking for

Interior sail panels for 73 Duster possibly. I can't seem to install them without cracking by the quarter window latch.

let me know what day the week of Christmas works best for you only need a couple days notice

untitled.png

I would like to do it the 23rd, however I am supposed to report for jury duty that morning as of right now. I will not know for sure if I have to report until after 5:00 PM on the 22nd. If not the 23rd, I would be willing to do it the morning of the 24th. I'm assuming the courthouse will be closed Christmas Eve.

Will do. Just to verify, you do or do not need the 4 interior panels.?

talked to my renter this morning he works next week then off till the 8th so anytime within those weeks will be ok

I'll let you know a date Sunday night Dec. 22. I'll know after 5:00 PM if I have to report for jury duty on Monday. I'll find a meeting place also.

I'll let you know a date Sunday night Dec. 22. I'll know after 5:00 PM if I have to report for jury duty on Monday. I'll find a meeting place also.
I have been called for jury duty but never made it to trial for what ever reason I always wanted to serve for the experience

I've been on jury duty twice and got on a trial both times. They were both short partial-day trials. The second time I was the alternate juror so I saw all of the court proceedings, but was dismissed before deliberations.

By the way, you refer to your car as a POS, but it looks pretty solid in the picture. Pretty darn cool daily driver, I'd say. Is it a slant or a smallblock? I think the color of the seats and panels should look really nice with maroon.

thanks I agree with all you said it's a 318 and it gets as much attention as my copper car I call it a POS because I use it to thumb my nose at a group of local "PRETTY" boys it's crusty but remarkably solid for a Midwest 74

short story about it I had broke the heel in my left foot and a year later still was unable to use the clutch in my copper car so thought I would change to automatic and it would be easier to find a donor bought the Valiant for $575 and had to drag in onto the trailer the car kept saying SAVE ME got it running purred like a kitten remember "SAVE ME" so changed all the fluids put in new gas tank fixed brakes etc 3 weeks to the day from dragging it on the trailer it was drivable my foot got better and now can use the clutch so "SAVE ME" continues while keeping investment down

Last edited:
and yes your interior will be perfect for the "SAVE ME" Valiant thanks for contacting me

Last edited:
-
Back