Damn Kids

-

mopardads67

Reaction score
My oldest is in college and she's sitting here beside me.Knowing I don't spell very well I ask for some spell check and she says "I'm not going to do this all night"and gets up and leaves.Now I know to some of you this might not be a big deal,but she's going to college to be an english teacher.Damn kids.

My oldest is in college and she's sitting here beside me.Knowing I don't spell very well I ask for some spell check and she says "I'm not going to do this all night"and gets up and leaves.Now I know to some of you this might not be a big deal,but she's going to college to be an english teacher.Damn kids.

You can find spell check on your computer. try F7

mopar,when you start a new thread ,in the box you are typing in there is a icon in the right hand corner that takes you to a down load for spell check. after downloading it and install,all you have to right click and click on spell check works great

moe

I say you should remind her when she was a kid and she needed your help you were glad to help! just remind her in a kind way, both my boy's seem to forget what Mom and Dad have done to help.. or what we would do now to help,kids will be kids. got to love them!!!!

man...don't feel bad...my wife tells me that all that time...and then does the same thing

-
Back