Damn Snap-On man.......

-

redfastback

Don't ask me... my garage is empty
Reaction score
He talked me into it......I couldn't resist. =P~

I got good financing and a good deal on the trade in so I said what the hell.

Now just gotta get that side box........

DSC03270.jpg

Sweet! looks just like the one I had in red. Every time I walk on that damn Snap-On truck i'm like a kid in a candy store.

nope it's a special edition and brand new was 6kish. I got it lightly used on cl for 2k. It is a little bit lighter the fj6 but it still looks great.

AH, good deal. Didn't know they had one in that color. Nobody can miss it when they walk into your garage, haha. Saving 4k on it is pretty cool as well.

yep it's the classic 60 36in wide box
it's nice but starting to get a little full. time for a side box...

redfastback, I have that same box in red. I still had to buy a four drawer cart though for the everyday stuff I use. Nice box though.

redfastback, I have that same box in red. I still had to buy a four drawer cart though for the everyday stuff I use. Nice box though.

It's the KRL722. Good box size at 54". I still have another taller box, not as wide for all specialty tools and a roll around for going to each car. I still want that side box that has the trays for all the tools in cases and the other side box with more drawers. This is the first splurge I have done for ME in a long while. Most of the money went to shop supplies and the rest in the cuda.:-D

My employee has the 65" Macsimizer with the full heighth side cabinet. Very nice.

I'd love to buy one of those but I figure I'll buy the house first they're about the same price these days right:-D:-D No they are nice boxes but overpriced in my opinion The snap on guy keeps trying to get me to trade in my box but I just cant deal with paying 150 a week for a tool box or the fact that try to get any money out of the snap on stuff if you need it and your sol even back to the snap on guy when you go to trade something in. Still you ought to be proud shes a beauty congrats to you. Justin

I'd love to buy one of those but I figure I'll buy the house first they're about the same price these days right:-D:-D No they are nice boxes but overpriced in my opinion The snap on guy keeps trying to get me to trade in my box but I just cant deal with paying 150 a week for a tool box or the fact that try to get any money out of the snap on stuff if you need it and your sol even back to the snap on guy when you go to trade something in. Still you ought to be proud shes a beauty congrats to you. Justin

I got great financing.....$35/week.:cheers:

Wow can't beat that, for how long if you don't mind me asking. I may think about it a lot harder if my snap on guy would do something like that for me I mean he really ought to figure something out for me I don't even want to think about how much money I seem to spend with him every year :-D:-D, but he's only out to make money he's always got an attitude when I make him repair something but hey its got a lifetime warranty and I paid very good money for these tools I'll be damned if I'm gonna let him get away with that.

Wow can't beat that, for how long if you don't mind me asking. I may think about it a lot harder if my snap on guy would do something like that for me I mean he really ought to figure something out for me I don't even want to think about how much money I seem to spend with him every year :-D:-D, but he's only out to make money he's always got an attitude when I make him repair something but hey its got a lifetime warranty and I paid very good money for these tools I'll be damned if I'm gonna let him get away with that.

It's a 2 year contract. I also got 9% financing, 90 days same as cash and I traded in my old box for $1600, and a good down payment. Attitude? Screw him if he has a problem with fixing things. Call his boss if he doesn''t own the route. You can always tell him that you can just pay off your bill and start buying Mac or Matco tools..........

Nice box Steve! Are you going to christen it in the old fashion way? ;)

Yep....I was gonna sleep naked on the top!!!LOL!! Oh wait!! Did you mean smash a bottle of champagne?
Maybe I just released too much info...:-#

MAN! That looks exactly like my old Snap-On box. I paid $1800 for mine slightly used, I loved that box.

I sold it when I got a cush pencil pushing Quality Assurance job, after wrenching for 5 years.....it was hard to move that damn thing around....and I could get by with a smaller Stack-On roll around box.

A box like that requires a tommy lift gate or the Snap On man to move if you ever change shops or relocate.

Nice box though...

It's a 2 year contract. I also got 9% financing, 90 days same as cash and I traded in my old box for $1600, and a good down payment. Attitude? Screw him if he has a problem with fixing things. Call his boss if he doesn''t own the route. You can always tell him that you can just pay off your bill and start buying Mac or Matco tools..........

Yep....I was gonna sleep naked on the top!!!LOL!! Oh wait!! Did you mean smash a bottle of champagne?
Maybe I just released too much info...:-#

Well, you got half of it right. Now you just need somoeone to join you. The old mechanic's christening of a new box. ;)

Very nice box and great price!

I had a great Snap-On guy back in the day in Chicago who never complained and would even replace drill bits when they got dull. His name was Keith Simon and he always gave us cool freebies around Christmas like clocks, mugs, calenders, I even got nice Snap-On jacket with an eagle emboidered on the back that I unfortunately lost.

He was a great guy and a good friend. It must say something if I still remember the guys name after 15 years.....

THey had a cash for clunkers on the Snap-On truck and........I traded in my new box for more than I bought it for and got the same financing for just $12 more a week and got this.....

It measures 72"w x 45"h x 28"d.....

Damn tool trucks......8)

Picture 216.jpg

Cool boxes... yes... prices are insane. One of our techs at work has over
$20K in just his box.... thats insane... however if he works late he can just sleep inside the box.. its big enough. I have had a lower line (alot cheaper) box that has held way more tools then it should and have never had a problem with it. Thats why I dont pay the jacked up overpriced ones that the tool guys sell. Matter of fact mine is identical to a 6K Matco.... and I only paid 600 for it.... I guess the Matco badge is worth the extra ?

-RPM

-
Back