Danica Patrick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
she,s not too bad of a driver but her area of expertise is in wrecking she does that very well.she has tought alot of the other divers too let go of the wheel when wrecking so not too break thumbs

I'm sure Johanna Long appreciates all the attention being directed toward Danica. BTW Johanna had a good night last night until the big one one the last lap.

Danica suffered the same thing to an extent when she first jumped into NASCAR, she has paid her dues so to speak. Long is now going through the same process. The same for most any driver new to the sport.

pretty sad when a piece of trash on a grill or a misfire is the only way someone when pass.

how convenient mystery metal on the track

who has gained the most with all the PR this week with Danica ...NASCAR

who controls the restrictor plates...NASCAR..

1 + 1 = 2

what a time for mopar to pull out of nascar after they win the whole thing last year. no mopar but yotas, wow

8th not bad women in midgets and sprint cars personally i think michele decker should take a shot at at least arca best woman dirt track midget driver ive seen.
stinehouse gonna be smiling all week with go baby"s 8 th place finish and that boy can race midgets and kikass slideways on 1 wheeel if has too THE LADIE"S GOT BALLS wtg DANICA

She did good today. She must have some talent. I don't see Tony putting her in a car, just for the $$'s she brings.

Milka Duno is WAY hotter than Danica! Check her out! I have to laugh that the media loves Danica because of her pedigree...................Johanna Long has had to earn it the hard way. She lasted longer than Danica in the Nationwide race but did they give her any credit..................NOPE!

Danica ran well. My two guys got junked thanks to Kahne's issue with the Shrub!

8th place finish, not too shabby.....
I was rooting for her, I think the NASCAR guys need to get over it.
I give her a lot of respect handling that car. :burnout:

I think guys in general need to get over it. She finished 8th. That's a great finish for her. She might even win a race this year. Remember Shirley Muldowney?

-
Back