Danika Patrick hangs it up

-
Ok you're always right...I'm done visiting with you about it..We both have our opinions and that's ok..No harm no foul.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You could have capitulated earlier and saved a lot of trouble.

She could keep pimpin "GoDaddy" now that Joan Rivers passed...
joan1.jpg

show-us-your-mosquito-bites1.jpg

The way those car are set up now a monkey could drive one..she sucked all she ever did was CAUSE accidents good bye bimbo!!!

Truthfully I think she had the potential to be good (not great), but she took the face and modeling and bikini side career and muddled it with racing.

And she's not the first to do - male or female.

Had she focused solely on racing and developed that talent things may have been different in her career.

I just leave this here:

detroit.cbslocal.com/2018/01/02/report-aaron-rodgers-is-dating-danica-patrick/

Maybe she can or can not drive, maybe she is a sweetheart, or? *****, but I still say, she is a darn good looker. Who needs blondes?? ha

I don't really follow NASCAR anymore, but was wondering if there were any other female race car drivers out there? Here in Mexico, we have a lady that runs in the Baja 1000 off road races.

I don't really follow NASCAR anymore, but was wondering if there were any other female race car drivers out there? Here in Mexico, we have a lady that runs in the Baja 1000 off road races.
Yeah, I know of quite a few that race locally, in NASCAR-type Modifieds and late-model type cars: Cassandra Cole, Amanda West, Alexandra Fearn, Nikki Chambrello, Tess Beyer, Meghan Fuller,... But sadly, not many that race in the top NASCAR series at the national level. There is Jennifer Jo Cobb in the NASCAR Camping World trucks, but nobody else in the other top NASCAR series. There are huge numbers of women in drag racing.

I share Rob's sentiment, and he's right. She had TOP NOTCH equipment and personnel. She couldn't get it done. Drivers with lesser quality equipment were consistently driving better than she was. What more needs to be said? I'm sure she's good at somethin, but drivin race cars ain't it.

I share Rob's sentiment, and he's right. She had TOP NOTCH equipment and personnel. She couldn't get it done. Drivers with lesser quality equipment were consistently driving better than she was. What more needs to be said? I'm sure she's good at somethin, but drivin race cars ain't it.
Absolutely totally agree.

Good bye yellow brickyard rode.

"On Friday at Homestead-Miami Speedway, Patrick held a news conference to say that the 2018 Daytona 500 in February would be her last NASCAR race and that she’d conclude her career in May at the race that made her famous, the Indianapolis 500."

I never thought that I would post Elton John, but there it is.
Apologies in advance.

I quit watching NASCAR 30 years ago. Really don't know much about Danica. But when Richard Petty says she will never be a good nascar driver ; I"ll go with Petty's synopsis. He got a lot of flak for saying that. As the old saying goes" if you can't run with the big dogs; stay on the porch."
I used to pull for Buddy Arrington ( because he drove a MOPAR). He never had a chance to win unless the front field of 20 cars wrecked. He had the right attitude and seemed to be a good sportsman. As for Danica she did run Formula 1 and I'd she or anyone else that can do that must have plenty of moxie.

There is Jennifer Jo Cobb in the NASCAR Camping World trucks, but nobody else in the other top NASCAR series.

Jennifer Cobb is from Kansas City. When I worked in radio I had a chance to interview and hang out with her several times. Jennifer is a total 100% sweetheart, she loves meeting people, signs autographs with a smile every time and is just a great person to hang out with.

And the people that say,"well there are a bunch of guys that are worse than her in points, they suck too right?"

Except they are in garbage equipment. Some of those guys actually won races when in the top tier equipment and a few have won in the field filler junker stuff.

She may be decent looking and she can drive, BUT, she can't RACE to save her life. Their is a HUGE difference in those two vehicle handling qualities.

-
Back