Danny from Counting Cars

-

Muslca

Reaction score
Is going to be at the Applefest car show in Brighton Ontario on
Sat Sept 28th. Over 600 cars pre-registered......any Ontario
members going?

Better get there very early.....I don't know where they are going to fit
the large amount of cars registered........so far.

Is Danny really going to be there? The Kounting Kars tour hit Paris, Tennessee and Danny wasn't one of them -- it was just Scott, Horny Mike and some other guy from the shop "signing a few autographs in the car corral." The radio commercial I heard also added that to get into the car corral, it was $100 a person. Kind of a rip off if ya ask me ........

There is no way 600 cars will fit in the show area...........it will be more like
a demolition derby :)

Communicated with the organizer of the show and he said they have room for 800 cars. Expecting a lot more than that though.

Brighton used to be part of my sales territory. Its a beautiful area. Hard to believe Danny is coming to this show. Although Im not a fan of his show, its great PR for Brighton. Have a great time and post pics!

If it's like most shows I have been to, few hundred camaros and mustangs, bunch of chevelles and olds 442s, some t-buckets and roadsters, then some old caddys, several mid 50s Chevrolet's, few torino's and 1 MoPar. Never been to a Canadian show though so can't say for sure but, and don't get me wrong I do enjoy near about all classics and muscle cars but after a while you can only see so much different in the same cars over and over.

Here's hoping ma mopar has a good showing for those going.

My friend that has a 62 Impala SS with a big block and a 671 blower will be
there. Beautiful magazine quality car.

Hey I'm off that weekend. Maybe I'll pedal down the 401 to the big apple ( not NY) and meet more FABO's

He is going to be at the Adirondak Nationals in Lake George NY next weekend. I'll be there, anyone else going?

Kazooom: I don't know if you realize it but the next town over from
Brighton where the show is being held, is Colborne which has a
gigantic apple as the town mascot. So it is the "Canadian"
Big Apple... :)

-
Back