Dart bumblebee stripe

-

Dartari

Reaction score
F07B61BC-B23D-43D4-AC4A-22903BDFCFA5.jpeg
09976130-623F-4920-A65B-3B4B599E5F60.jpeg
Hello everyone I could use your help looking for a company who can make a bumblebee stripe that incorporates the 68 dart swinger logo with the later style 70-72 bumblebee stripe I’m surprised nobody has made it

I wanted the same as you, not to be found best I could come up with is a sign/ vinyl place and have them cut a stencil that would have "DART Swinger" and place it over the stripe. The more I thought about it, it seemed redundant my 70 has the dart swing right there on the rear quarter.....

View attachment 1715716682 View attachment 1715716683 Hello everyone I could use your help looking for a company who can make a bumblebee stripe that incorporates the 68 dart swinger logo with the later style 70-72 bumblebee stripe I’m surprised nobody has made it
Don't want to sound picky, but that's a '69 Swinger stripe, not '68. No Swingers in '68.
Anyways, try Phoenix Graphix, a sponsor on this site. They have done custom work in the past for people- their link is on the right side of the screen.

Don't want to sound picky, but that's a '69 Swinger stripe, not '68. No Swingers in '68.
Anyways, try Phoenix Graphix, a sponsor on this site. They have done custom work in the past for people- their link is on the right side of the screen.
I was referring to the 67-69 dart body style

It looks to me like the 70 rear side marker would have to be moved lower like the 69 reflector in order to obtain the same visual effect of the '69 stripe.

I'm looking for the same exact thing you want. Haven't really found anyone that does it.

Since Phoenix Graphics does both stripes, it seems it would be easy for them to do the computer work to make that happen.

I recently bought a "1970-1971 Plymouth & Dodge Electrical & Body Assembly Manual - Dart and Valiant" from Faxon Auto Literature (on Ebay Motors). It is a copy of pages from factory assembly manuals used on the factory floor. It has some good diagrams for special paint (blackout) application and stripe location. It includes Demon and Duster as well.

-
Back