[WANTED] Dart GT horn button and retainer

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where'd you get those numbers.....Here's a scan of my parts book.....doesn't even show it for a Dart...just Coronet......

Attachments

• 1966FSM-HornControls-page2-1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 234
  • 1966FSM-HornControls-page1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 1966DodgeCoronet500convertible-woodgrainsteeringwheel.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 227
Directly off the parts. Must not be right for your app since the #s dont correspond.

Attachments

• DSC_2265.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 228
Wonder how come the parts books don't even list 'em for Darts? Apparently, all the wood wheels are the same, and interchange.

I have a 66 Dart, an my steering wheel is identical to the pictures, but do not see them in the book for the dart. Apparently, they must be interchangeable, but do not know for sure. Sure look the same to me. Thanks

I have a 66 Dart, an my steering wheel is identical to the pictures, but do not see them in the book for the dart. Apparently, they must be interchangeable, but do not know for sure. Sure look the same to me. Thanks

Yes. I wondered that myself. All the wood wheels are interchangable so I guess the horn buttons are too ( with the appropriate retainer)

Those wheels were also available on 66 (and maybe 67) Dodge B Bodies. I don't know if they were available on the Plymouth B. The horn button is different (vinyl covered) but the retainer is the same.

Those wheels were also available on 66 (and maybe 67) Dodge B Bodies. I don't know if they were available on the Plymouth B. The horn button is different (vinyl covered) but the retainer is the same.

I have the brown, padded one from a '66 Charger and apparently the retainer is different than the chrome button. It's a different part number anyway.

I have the brown, padded one from a '66 Charger and apparently the retainer is different than the chrome button. It's a different part number anyway.

I have the same brown padded button and although the retainers might have a different part number, the Charger one fits the earlier retainers just fine.

Yes, I have one for sale with Plymouth center. Usd 50 + shipping.

Attachments

• DSC_0739.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back