[WANTED] Dart quarter window

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one have a passenger side quarter window Chrome molding for a 1969 Dart. I believe a 68 to 73 moulding will work
The molding should be stainless. The glass is the same from '68-72 in the Dart 2drht's and the '71-2 Plymouth Scamp, so, I would imagine the molding is the same too.

Shipping $25 including protective tube. I also just picked up a huge amount of A body parts in the U.S. Had a lot of quarter glass and trim. I could grab the piece when I go there early next month. Then meet up off the I-5. Save shipping.

Longview 98632
Shipping $25 including protective tube. I also just picked up a huge amount of A body parts in the U.S. Had a lot of quarter glass and trim. I could grab the piece when I go there early next month. Then meet up off the I-5. Save shipping.
Why don't you guys take this to a PM.

Sorry to take so long getting back to you when in Sept. are you tracking I 5
Bob

Here’s a couple photos of the piece I need
Bob

IMG_0536.jpeg

IMG_0537.jpeg

Yes. South Sept 4th. North Sept 9th. We are discussing other parts through emails.
I don’t think we have communicated through email
However here is my adress
[email protected]
I’m going to be in Sunriver through the 10th so I’ll most likely need to have the trim shipped, if you find a piece send me a photo you can use my email adress
Thanks
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back