all brake hardware, all suspension parts 3k+
electrical components and wiring 1k+
wheels and tires 2k+
body work/ misc body parts and prep and paint 10-15k+
misc. nik nacks. lol 500+
cost of car??????

Could buy a cuda for that much lol.

If you want a project I have a narrowed rear E-body cuda for sale. 5K

One of my patients today said he knows of an original owner black hemi cuda rhat hasnt moved aince 1990... um what?! The patient is my coworkers father in law and he said he will call the guy to see about taking me over to see it. If its truly a hemi cuda it would be a once in a lifetime thing to see. I told my coworker I will stalk her father in law until he takes me over there.

He said he also knows of a 1953 1/2 corvette convertible that is for sale. Original owners wife has it and wants to sell it, the husband passed away. The kids are fighting about if she should sell it or not. Supposedly the car is just a couple miles from my office.

I have Ocean front Property in Mich if your interested too?

He is a pretty cool guy. Told me about all his old cars. He built and sold a hemi 2 years ago, sold for 22k. His son does marketing for Oriellys auto, they are based out of here in Springfield.

Well its been a long week, I've been super busy with work and trying to secure a loan for a dental practice. Currently trying to get a 1.5M loan at 0% from USDA and it has been a pain in my ***. I may have to hold off on a car for a month or so until the loan stuff is finished going through. Also its not my wife, she said if I want it to just go and get it and to stop bugging her about cars lol....

Havent talked to the guy again, I'll get ahold of him thia week. He was supposed to go to the big texas swap meet last weekend anyways.

You all have scared me with your comments about getting it... also your 20k price range is more than I was thinking lol.

I did find a couple other sweet runners... 23k for a pink 73 cuda w/ a 340... 32k for a red 71 440 challenger vert running and driving w/ no rust. The guy is supposed to get back to me with more pictures, its currently not listed for sale... i also found what I think is a rear seat for a convertible for cheap... but its in Ohio and pick up only... trying to figure out how to get it lol

received_679528580002404.jpeg

received_1320330098453041.jpeg

received_346891230869398.jpeg

received_410658050576650.jpeg

received_719205909116548.jpeg

received_791264058508444.jpeg

Screenshot_20220504-183931_Facebook.jpg

E body mopars are expensive. the more aftermarket parts the price goes down.

E body mopars are expensive. the more aftermarket parts the price goes down.

All mopars are expensive lol. Im happy as long as there is little to no rust. All the other suff is easy fixin.

I also dont need #s matching... because I can't afford it lol.

Go with the running & driving car. Of course got to "put your hands all over it" before you make any decision. This buying on line and getting it delivered is a big no, no too risky.

Go with the running & driving car. Of course got to "put your hands all over it" before you make any decision. This buying on line and getting it delivered is a big no, no too risky.

The red vert is only a couple hours from me. The ones I can't see in person I wouldn't buy. Unless I had a person I trusted to go look at it and verify the car.

But... my shift speeds... is 44mph to high for shifting into 3rd, even though the shift is quick with no delay and no flare up?

Ps pit the kids to work thia weekend. This girl still acts like she owns the car and drives it like the boss. She keeps saying she wants a red car now...

20220501_143645.jpg

20220501_170218.jpg

20220430_163429.jpg

-
Back