Dash Cam Catches ridiculous Camaro driver

-

AlV

Crabs in a barrel
Reaction score
Speechless!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA7BASFqXIw&feature=youtu.be&list=PLFHb5igV0TOzku2DhNEJbBvLlQpnOcUM4"]Camaro causes Big Wreck - YouTube[/ame]

That's been posted and discussed. It would be funny except there were likely injuries

That's been posted and discussed. It would be funny except there were likely injuries

Del I just saw it.
No way that's funny just don't understand why one would try to pass on the shoulder.

No way that's funny just don't understand why one would try to pass on the shoulder.

I don't either, I was driving home across I-94 and the speed limit for me in Michigan is 60. I was running about 64 passing another truck when all of a sudden this guy passes me on the left shoulder flipping me off because I was in his way.

Dumb azzes.

I don't either, I was driving home across I-94 and the speed limit for me in Michigan is 60. I was running about 64 passing another truck when all of a sudden this guy passes me on the left shoulder flipping me off because I was in his way.

Dumb azzes.

Same thing happened about two weeks ago while I was doing 70 in a 65 in my Dart.

Well.....the Camaro driver was a total idiot......BUT that pickup in front of him could have "easily" backed off and let him over......but instead, he very obviously sped up and then played with the guy very evidently blocking him against the big truck. That was total stupidity. I always back off and let people like that drive on down the road. Had the guy in the pickup done that, none of that would have happened.

Well.....the Camaro driver was a total idiot......BUT that pickup in front of him could have "easily" backed off and let him over......but instead, he very obviously sped up and then played with the guy very evidently blocking him against the big truck. That was total stupidity. I always back off and let people like that drive on down the road. Had the guy in the pickup done that, none of that would have happened.

X2 easily could of been avoided ....double dumbasses

Dumb azzes.

A checkpoint of some kind would have prevented the whole thing. Except for you getting flipped off, that was bound to happen.

Bad sport and trailbeast I'm glad you guys avoided catastrophe. it is frightening even with new cars having all the computer aided controls that people would make that choice. they still will go sideways. And if your in your Classsic you don't have any of that the modern assistance so you just have your skill and luck.

Rusty, I had the same take on that scenario. Both of those guys contributed to that mess and the trucker was collateral. Which sucks because it could have all been avoided but those two meat heads were so caught up in their BS.

Yep guy in the truck was an asshole.Jack with people bad things happen.Fast lane is for passing. Not riding along side of slower traffic.

Yeah the pickup driver was pouring gas on the fire but there's a little pyromaniac in all of us... ;) The Camaro pulled into him at the beginning like a total idiot so the proper ingredients came together....

Would that be Checkpoint Chickie? (Barney Fife reference) lmao

You got that right. Me and a buddy used to sit a few houses down from the mayors house at about 1am and wait for speeders to come by. We would then rip past the mayors house sideways boiling the tires of the charger and then go air born at the R/R tracks fun until we broke the motor mounts.

I try (don't always succeed, but I sure do try) to let idiots like that pass me, because I have a much better view of their antics when they are in front of me

A lane Nazi and a Go for it Daredevil, a perfect mix for disaster. I have to wonder if the big rig driver even knew what was happening. His brake lights don't show until he's on the shoulder.

I just let them pass. No sense being a dick when there is all ready one behind you. I met them go and keep my eyes peeled for something ahead due to his driving. The truck/van guy could have just speed up, moved over and let him pass.

A checkpoint.

"You have GOT to tell me that you are joking!!"

1677869,0YmgUWk+z4frEV8760wZ8Ti6jmvRvjY4R8WtsRtynnfuwHdtONkGV7fCXrh_NOS7eKR+MnLdciUDV5eX5Nv_LQ==.jpg

So who is this, and what movie was that line from?

Its amazing how dumb some people are, I was sitting at a stop sign trying to turn and had 2 cars go around me, I saw one car and called in his plates as I drove next to him along the road. Made sure i talked really loud on the bluetooth describing the car and ocupant. Then waving at him at a stop light.

The fact that the camaro guy signaled to pass on the shoulder was the icing on the cake.

do not pass go go directly to jail ,the camaro & pick up driver. lucky no one was killed,Lawrence

-
Back