Dash Disassembly

-
What company supplied that dash pad cover..it looks great. How is it held in place?

Would like to know where you got it as well, going to have to remove my dash to try and hook up the windshield wiper arms and wanting/having to run new wiring.

Just an open question here if you don't mind me asking in your thread, I have a dart sport , can't hardly find anything for it but the duster takes the same parts like dash pad, wiper arms,body panels etc.. Right?

it came from a place called dashcaps. there are others out there that make them. it was less than 100 bucks. it comes with a hardcore glue. rubber bands worked great to hold it down until the glue set.

most everything interchanges between the dart sport and the duster.

Here is the before and after.

Attachments

• dash before.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 146
  • dash after.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 157
Here is a before and after of it, or should I say during. Far from finished.

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 147
  • after.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 152
Badsport.....The black dash looks so much better than the blue. It breaks all that blue up some. Nice job :thumbup:

73AbodEE....Is that a rimblow center cap on your tuff wheel? Did it fit right on w/o mods? I like it alot 8)

Badsport.....The black dash looks so much better than the blue. It breaks all that blue up some. Nice job :thumbup:

Thanks, I'm on my way to converting the entire interior to black. I have got the kick panels done, and on my way to door panels.

PM sent

Hey guys,

Was it real difficult to get the top 5 dash bolts in or out with the windshield in?

I'm reassembling mine right now and I kinda want to put the windshield in first.

Thanks guys

Would like to know where you got it as well, going to have to remove my dash to try and hook up the windshield wiper arms and wanting/having to run new wiring.

Just an open question here if you don't mind me asking in your thread, I have a dart sport , can't hardly find anything for it but the duster takes the same parts like dash pad, wiper arms,body panels etc.. Right?

A lot of them are interchangeable yes. Lance can tell you where the dash pad he has came from. Nice looking piece. Sorry the response took so long I just now looked back at the thread.

-
Back