Daughter at college hemi ram won't start

-
I think I'll get heading her way to check things out first hand. Thanks for all the input, was hoping for something easy but no such luck.

Can I ask where is the test port on the fuel rail that should be something I want to look at when I get there, maybe also factory fuel filter location(s).

Think I'll get headed her way. Where is the test port in the fuel rails located I will want to check that out, also location of factory fuel filter(s).

Where is the test port in the fuel rails located I will want to check that out, also location of factory fuel filter(s).

I believe passenger side front under air intake tube and in fuel tank.

A couple of other things to check if the fuel pump and crank position sensor is ok.
There is also a temperature sensor and a low oil pressure sensor that will shut the motor off and will not allow it to start. These are two different sensors that codes should flash for these.

Arrived at truck shot a little ether into intake and she fired up for a second. So I'm going back today with new fuel pump. Was actually hoping for the crank sensor to be the problem (way easier and cheaper). Did take out the old fuel pump when I was there. Will update when it runs again.

Got the new fuel pump in and she lit right up. Thanks to all for your input, as a dad you know that phone call is going to be coming that the car quit running and your the one who needs to remedy the situation and I can't tell you guys how nice it is to have a group of guys like you find here at a bodies only who jump in and help out, I really feel like we are all one big family here!!!! Thanks guys!!!

-
Back