Daughter Had a Wreck and Needs Help / Prayers

-
Now you will have to get a Mother/Daughter Project going! Let's see, Valiant,... no....Dart, ....no...., Duster, ...no...Cuda...Yeah, CUDA! Y'all can be the CudaChix!

Love that new handle Bama!

Mallory was six years old when I bought my Cuda. Since I already no doubt embarrassed her with the "body work" pic up there at 14, I won't dig out the reallllllllllly old ones where she's sitting in the driver's seat making motor noises the day I bought it.

She grew up with my car and was there helping every step of the way. Pics of her first school dance all the way through senior prom were taken standing in front of Slimer ... documenting how they both transformed into stunning individuals over the years. (Hey, I told you she's a car chick!)
The only thing I'd change is the decision to move so far away.:wack:

Okay, enough Mom Stories. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Leanna,
Ain't nothing wack about it. That is as American as can be, and that's what this site helps to keep alive, while many would love to squash and then "re-invent" our great nation.
Maybe we need to have a Family Story forum on here!

Just a lil bump....for anyone that can spare a few dollars for this Family........Tis the Season and Everyone have a Wonderful Holiday Season.....Pat and Denise

My prayers and thought go out to Mallery, her hubby and you Leanna. I have just sent 20 to her account.
If lived near here I would loan her a car or truck. Hope she gets things straght soon.

Prayers out for her and the huddy!

I know how you must feel, my 19 year old hit a 1500lbs angus steer at 70 last month, totalled her Cavalier and was i nthe Hospital for a day with 2 others.

No drinking etc, just a cow broke a fence in MT at night dark out here in the country etc.

I sure hope they are OK, thank GOD for modern car, belts and air bags.

I pray there is no long term damage Leeana!

GOD Bless

Thank you all for keeping them in your thoughts and prayers! I'm waiting for an update myself. (This might be another good thing ... now I can have fifty people telling the kid to call her mother. LMAO)

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back on here to shout THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for everything you have done for us!! We are amazed that there are still kind and caring people out there who will help total strangers when they are in need. I firmly believe that all your prayers have enabled us to recover rather quickly from this accident. I would also like to take a moment to personally thank those who were able to donate financially: Pat and Denise Adams, Jeffery Marshall, David Martin, Joseph Esterl, Dave Skinner, David Petitt, and Michael Weidner. I would like to also give a very special thank you to Norm (mech1nxh) of Auburn, Ca who has been kind and gracious enough to pay for our rental car after the insurance company stopped payment. From the very bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU. And last, but certainly not least, I would like to thank my mama, Leanna Johnson of Phoenix Specialty Coatings, for showing concern and taking quick action to speak to you all about this. ( I feel like I'm accepting an Oscar...:love7:) And although I cannot ever thank you enough, I will "pay it forward" whenever I see an opportunity.

With Love and Gratitude,
Mallory and Ben Nettleton

I would like to also give a very special thank you to Norm (mech1nxh) of Auburn, Ca who has been kind and gracious enough to pay for our rental car

Mallory, Leanna... glad things are rolling along-- wish I'd signed up on FABO just a few days sooner and I would have seen this thread before now. While I was traveling, my ugly beater car (but runs like new) has been sitting in SF doing nothing. :roll: Too bad I didn't know you needed wheels.

I have been vaguely considering selling it in the next month or two (as soon as I finish my next project). It's a Mazda Protege, a few years older than what you had. Don't know if a "city car" is what you want, but it'd be cheap. Feel free to send me a Private Message if interested.

Glad you and Ben are OK.

- Erik

PS. Leanna, long time no see. Lost touch with you a few years back. I was quietly wondering if you were going to post the mother/daughter photo, and then you did. :D I do love that one.

64 Valiant, 170 3-spd
82 Volvo wagon, 5.0 5-spd :)

From the very bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU. And last, but certainly not least, I would like to thank my mama, Leanna Johnson of Phoenix Specialty Coatings, for showing concern and taking quick action to speak to you all about this. ( I feel like I'm accepting an Oscar...:love7:) And although I cannot ever thank you enough, I will "pay it forward" whenever I see an opportunity.

With Love and Gratitude,
Mallory and Ben Nettleton

Obviously you're a class act just like your mom. God Bless you and yours and have a very Merry Christmas!

-
Back