Daughter Had a Wreck and Needs Help / Prayers

-
Our Family's prayers go out to yours.......I'm too far North to help with a vehicle.....but I'd like to donate a few dollars if that would help....do you have pay-pal?
Pat And Denise Adams
I am with patch. If each of us could send Mal and Ben a few bucks, it would give them some quick cash to get into a rental so she could keep up her schedule of appointments. It would be nice to think that the insurance company cares enough to do the right thing, right away, but most only care if your premiums are paid. Get us your paypal, you can wire her the money, or pay her rental over the phone with your credit card, and she'd be behind the wheel first thing in the morning.

waddya think, FABO family?

"Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share."
1 Timothy 6:18

I'm sorry that happened, car crashes are not fun, especially when ya get all bruised up! I will pray for you guys and I hope you feel better soon!

-James

I missed that you do have a Pay Pal account already....I will call tomorrow and get this set-up.......I feel if 10-20% of us donated ANYTHING......that could be very helpful....GodBless

You all are just simply amazing!!!!

Bama, I hadn't seen yours yet when I emailed Mal and asked her to call me about opening up a paypal account per Pat & Denise's post, but your idea is well taken and VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

This paypal account is for my shop but, under the circumstances, if it's put down as a gift it shouldn't cause any tax difficulties.

[email protected]

Blessed is right!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Gonna make me cry now.

*** EDIT!!! **** I spoke with Mallory and posted this reply too soon. They have their own paypal account already! She's digging up the account information and will call me back with the email address. As soon as I have it, I'll add the correct paypal address to speed things along.

We were BOTH crying about this! Emotional women I swear lol

..............Hey Leanna, glad their ok.........my thoughts and prayers r with u guys..............take care....................kim..........

Wow, what does it take to get the airbags to deploy on one of those cars? I`m glad to hear that they`re not suffering any serious injuries. Hope they get well soon!

Give my regards,
WIshing them a speedy recovery...

I know what its like to be hit by an ignorant driver.
Makes me wonder that its too easy sometimes to get a licence...

Patch, thank you so much for your paypal donation!!! It has been received without a problem and is already on the way to Mallory and Ben along with mine.

Following up on my post #54 from last night, I've now confirmed Mallory's personal paypal account for anyone wishing to help the kids out:

[email protected]

I haven't talked with her yet today but it's still early on the west coast. When we hung up last night, she was reading "her" thread -- her very first personal taste of FABO after hearing me brag on ya'll for years now -- and was amazed at the responses. NOW she understands! And I can tell you it's appreciated more than you all could know.

I'll keep ya'll posted as I find out more, and thank everyone once again for all the prayers, concern, phone calls, PMs, and of course the cash to help out with a rental car.

The FABO Family is hugely extended, never has reunions, rarely gets together or even meets the "relatives," but there's nothing else like it on this Earth. I couldn't ask for more. Love ya all!!!

Wow! I haven't been on here much this weekend. Give them my best. Thoughts and prayers to all. Mike

Prayers lifted up for your baby and her hubby, and their mama. Stop and breathe for a second, okay?

Sorry to read about this Leanna. I'm glad nobody was hurt to bad. Our thoughts are with Mallory and Ben. I sure hope that everything works out in the meetings.

Jack

Thank goodness it wasn't worse but it's too damn bad it had to happen at all. I just deposited my first paycheck and it should show up by tomorrow. When it does, you'll have 20 bucks on the way. :)

Oh Leanna, I am sorry to hear about your daughter and her better half getting into that awful wreck. I am so glad they are gonna be OK. Please, let them know David the boys and I will keep them and you in our prayers.

OH YES IT IS SO T R U E , FABO is a great bunch to be related to. :cheers: I have so many Brothers and Uncles here and of course You and all my other wonderful Sister's here on FABO.

Dorothy, in The Wizard of OZ,may have said, "There's no place like 'Home'."

But, I'll be the one to say, "There's no place like F.A.B.O.!" 8)

:burnout::wav::burnout:

Leanna, $25 on the way via paypal. Prayers are included, hope they get back to normal soon!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. ~ James 1: 17(NKJV)

Hello All,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support, prayers, and donations we have received in the last day from you all! I am touched and speechless. My mama has always had the best things to say about this group of people and now I see why. We are feeling better today, due to all the prayers and best wishes! We were also able to get into a rental this afternoon. All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

with Love and Gratitude,
Mallory

Heyyyyyyyy look at that!!! We have a couple new recruits!

I'm glad you registered kiddo. << wavin frantically from Tennessee >>

I know there's several father/son members, but if I'm not mistaken we're the first mother/daughter FABO members ever. Allow me to be the first to welcome you both with open arms and say I wish that big hug was in person.

Glad to hear you guys are feeling better! There's a lot of love here and you'll both be a welcome addition. Love and miss ya!

Mom ...... aka

Now you will have to get a Mother/Daughter Project going! Let's see, Valiant,... no....Dart, ....no...., Duster, ...no...Cuda...Yeah, CUDA! Y'all can be the CudaChix!

Hello All,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support, prayers, and donations we have received in the last day from you all! I am touched and speechless. My mama has always had the best things to say about this group of people and now I see why. We are feeling better today, due to all the prayers and best wishes! We were also able to get into a rental this afternoon. All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

with Love and Gratitude,
Mallory

Mallory and Ben,

I just sent you guys some cash via Paypal. It may not be much but it's all I can do right now. This is from my very first check after being unemployed for almost 9 months. Your Mom and close to hundred others here helped me in my time of need and it feels so darn good to be able to give back. God Bless you all and I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving.

Joe

Hello All,

with Love and Gratitude,
Mallory

I am so happy to see you here malandben :happy10: Your mama has been a great GREAT lady here for us with here help and her skills.
What a hart warming thing to see you are doing well and in a rental to take care of business :happy10:
I wish I had more to contribute but my prayers for you and Ben to move forward and prosper :cheers: Your mama has got to be so proud to see you post here :happy10: I know it sure made my day to see Leanna's daughter jump in here and be with here and her family here at fabo.
Don't be a stranger and good luck with the day car center :cheers:

-
Back