Daughter Had a Wreck and Needs Help / Prayers

-
So sad to hear about your lovely daughter Mallory and Ben going through a hard time Leanna :pale: I hope some helps heads there way soon and she makes her meetings
Our prayers for a fast recovery and for the day care to get up and running :rock:
I am soooo glad they will be ok ,But like said here they will be very sore tomorrow for sure #-o Keep us updated on there recovery and how thing go over in California :clock:
From what I see she looks like her mom :happy10:
I hope and pray for the best sista :happy10:

prayers for a fast recovery. if it was the other guys fault i,d already be in a rental

Sorry to hear about what happened. I'm glad that they got out without any major injuries. Too bad they weren't closer, they could use my second car.

So sorry to hear about the accident Leanna but glad to hear no serious injuries. It's always very scary to find out your child (no matter what age) has been hurt and you can't be there to help. Hope they have a speedy recovery and can get the insurance mess straightened out. Kev

Very sorry to hear about your daughter and her husband.If she is anything like her Mom she will make it.Praying for a speedy recovery and that all works out for her business venture.8)

Ahh, MAN! This sucks! Well Mallory, if your reading this, hope your feeling better soon and your husband as well. Hey there Ben! I was just on the phone last night with ya Mom B.S.'in and such. Listening to the mad guitarest jammin out in the backround.

No air bags huh?! Sounds like money to me.

Prayers for all of you sent! Daredevil is right if it was the other guys fault his insurance should have Mallory in a rental car immediately!

Prayers for all of you sent! Daredevil is right if it was the other guys fault his insurance should have Mallory in a rental car immediately!

That's right. And tell her if they give her any static about giving her a car tell them she's talking to a lawyer about suing them. That gets them on the ball pretty quick.

Sending some Aloha spirit to those that can help out Leanna's family.
Hope all is well.
THinking of you and yours Leanna.

Mike

Sorry to hear about the wreck. Very glad to hear that Mallory and Ben were not seriously hurt. They are in our prayers.

Yes, it was definitely the other guy's fault -- he pulled right out into traffic in front of her and Ben, and there was nothing she could do to avoid the Denali.

Hey Leanna, They are both very blessed! Five years ago tomorrow I was driving to work and hit full head on and knocked 40 feet backwards into the ditch on my side of the road. Don`t worry I still have everything and walk without a limp; it just took two months to get out of the hospital and I was in a wheel chair at that time. I was blessed to have very good church members who took me to therapy at the hospital; I lost count at 75 visits. So maybe they have church members who will help them also. The at fault persons insurance took exactly one year to pay for my truck and longer than that to pay anything toward the 30 something medical bills. Since they are going to be ok in a few days, I will pray for a fast resolution to this situation. Wayne

Our Family's prayers go out to yours.......I'm too far North to help with a vehicle.....but I'd like to donate a few dollars if that would help....do you have pay-pal?
Pat And Denise Adams

Thank god they're okay. I live in Elk Grove as we've talked about leanna. i'm just about 35 miles away from roseville. And if I could help in any way, i would. But i'm 18, going to school, and only have 1 car.

hope they feel better and recover quickly!! I hate people who cant freaking drive!!

-
Back