Daytona 500

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sure most of us are watching Daytona right now. Go Mopar!! How many of you like NASCAR and how many are Drag Racing fans? I've been a drag racing fan forever. How about you? toolmanmike

Motorsports fan, and Car nut since I was a baby.

NBC has the Daytona 500 race
and its in Living Color!!!

Broadcast on NBC on the Free air waves. :thumblef:

{vs the Bud shootout on tnt cable} :wack:

It's too bad that Mopar was out of NASCAR for so long. They have really done a great job for being back for only a few years. tOOLMANMIKE

I watch both Nascar and NHRA. Would like to see more of the sportsman class's in drag racing though.

Lets see, the ones I didn't want to win the 500. J. Gordon, Stewart, either Bush, Edwards, Earnhart, Johnson. Unfortunately Johnson won.

Jack

power went out around 1pm and didnt come back on till the end of the race. that didnt stop us from watching though. started up the generator plugged in the big screen and cable box, some smoke from the box but still worked. I got to see up until the last 40 laps and had to go on a tow call, out of gas, go figure no power at gas stations. after I left for the call the cable box had flames come out of it and apparently still worked (must be nascar gods) so everybody else got to see the rest.
alot of people around here must be ticked off with no power, especially with a 73% rate hike in price. hopefully the diehards dont find the guy that took out the telephone pole.

Mrmopartech said:
Mopar boys finished 2&3 and the best news was that jerk that drivers for home depotdid not win,Mrmopartech

I agree, in my opinion Tony Stewart needs a vacation.
Like a Year off. Let him race go karts, or Arca; and learn some manners.

He bumps like he is at a 1 mile short track, WTF. :wack:

And he was complaining before the race.??

In baseball they send ya down to the Farm teams, LOL.

Oh, and I used to like to watch Tony Stewart. :silent:

who does casey mears drive for? is it chevrolet or dodge? what a jerk! if i was a dodge exec. i would remind him! i'm pretty sure the boys at dodge whould have liked to see a 1-2 finish!

MrMoparTech, jerk is the right word. Don't care for that attitude/temper of his. Wish he would bring that 'tude' over my way one time...Be hard for him to 'run' his mouth with a fat lip. Don't like the way he drives either. Just not my idea of a sportsman...OK...I'm done now. Terry.

At 185MPH you do not need to be pushing people off the track with 3000+lbs cars.Drivers are going to get hurt or killed by this jerk.Do you think he would last more than a few laps before being tossed on his *** in F1,if the officials did not kick his ***,the fans would tar and feather him,and drag him behind one of the cars.So now the question is this:Is this the attitude of home depot and its employies and managment,and is this the way we are to look at home depot?The man writting the cheques should grab the jerk by the throat,sit him down and read him the riot act,and tell him the next race your wife and kids are going to be in one of the cars,but we are not going to tell you which one.But when your brains are in your pie hole,its hard to get new thoughts in there when there is so much **** in the way.No other driver gets involved in so many situations as TS,all the other drivers finished with no bullshit,and the winner did not have a scratch on the car,makes you think,Mrmopartech

MrMoparTech, two thumbs up to that! Something needs to be done alright..Did he even get penalized for pushing that car into the infield like that? Then when #17 wanted some pay-back..they punished him...TS is nothing but a 'punk'...IMHO. Terry.

-
Back