DC Spoiler

DC Spoiler

• Yes, I'd take one.

Votes: 89 58.6%
  • No, I'm not interested

Votes: 63 41.4%

• Total voters
-
Ok heres the final plan..Only 2 Styles Smooth decklid with dimples, and Ribbed deck lids with dimples. What do ya'll want them made from Fiberglass or ABS Plastic?

Is there any way to mold a metal strip into the bolt on points, so it doesn't crack and separate? It could be pretty thin! And can that be done with both fiberglass and ABS?

Just a thought.

I'm going to put in a metal strip or make them thicker than the originals. It could be but the Fiberglass ones would be cheaper priced than the ABS.

I am definitely interested myself, price right, I would go for 2 of them. Put me on the list to inform when they come together.

Anyone that wants/is interested in them send me a PM with which style you want. I am going to make a list of members wanting them and go from there. The price I am thinking for them will be $50-$75.

Thanks Kegan

Edit- Style is, Ribbed/non-ribbed. Outside mounting holes or Flush (Flush will be higher probably)

Only 5 people want them?????? The Ribbed is for later trunk lids, non-ribbed is early flat trunk lids.

ok this might be a stupid ? but Ive never gotten close enough to look...what are the go wings made out of?

The price is right for all of us cheap bast..... errrr....... money wise A-body owners. I'd take a non-ribbed with outside mounting holes. Let us know when they're ready.

Wylde1.

Anyone that wants/is interested in them send me a PM with which style you want. I am going to make a list of members wanting them and go from there. The price I am thinking for them will be $50-$75.

Thanks Kegan

Edit- Style is, Ribbed/non-ribbed. Outside mounting holes or Flush (Flush will be higher probably)

-
Back