DC Spoiler

• Yes, I'd take one.

Votes: 89 58.6%
  • No, I'm not interested

Votes: 63 41.4%

• Total voters
-
My Demon's @$$ is begging for one. :wack: :D

Also I think the DC spoiler was made for trunk lids that have the rib down the center. Would there be two made? With rib and without rib?

Wylde1.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 439
Yes I plan to make a total of 2 or 4 styles, Original and Smooth...Then Divits and no divits

I had one on my duster in the 80's .

Attachments

• 80sduster 001.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 431
My Demon's @$$ is begging for one. :wack: :D

Also I think the DC spoiler was made for trunk lids that have the rib down the center. Would there be two made? With rib and without rib?

Wylde1.
a satin black go-wing would look awesome on that car.

edit- and, as you can probably guess from that statement, I'm one of the 'not interested's:D

I like them but i would not buy one.
They kinda look ''tacked on'' to me.

I would love to see them come back.I know they are worth 15mph on a top end run.I had a bone stock 318 73 duster that would only run 95mph added the rear spoiler and ran 110 then added the front one for anther 10mph.......make them they will sell...........Artie:prayer::prayer:
15 mph, really?:-k

I wasn't going to vote on this. But I figure it needs the exposure. Seeing
that I was able to get a aftermarket one for mine.
Yes they need to be reproduced!
You build it, They well sell!
It wouldn't take much to build one flat for the early trunk lids.
That you could do some fileing to make it work on the later lids.

Attachments

• 100_2275.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 386
Pics, you want pics! Here ya go.

Attachments

• 100_2276.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 416
  • 100_2279.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 401
  • 100_2403 (2).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 384
  • 100_2404.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 395
I have a DC style spoiler but it is hollowed out in the middle. So it is not DC but would be great for a mold. It is half way sanded down, had six layers of paint on it and every one of them were pealing.

Will also state that if you have one of these on your car then you need to have the right tilt or it will not look good. Need to jack the rear end way up with big tires.

Then I may have purchased one for 200.00 :) How would I know the difference between a DC and another after market brand?

Dc spoilers are hollow in the center and are made if abs plastic

just an fyi, there is a guy who makes an "ok" reproduction of these wings on ebay. They're far from perfect, but they are available.

Here is the one i got from him. Not on the car now because i need to find a shop that does fiberglass to smooth the edges for me. I saw it and freaked and had to buy it ASAP. Not sure if the guy still does them.

Attachments

• duster wing 2.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 951
  • duster wing.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 362
WOW...I like your car...the color looks great!!!

Paul

attachment.php

-
Back