deactivated all my social media accounts

-
I deleted my fakebook account in 2012.
Never looked back !
I have not had cable or any other kind of tv service in over ten years.
I did the same thing. Got rid of it all, saved $2000 a year, got rid of my personal cell phone as well. I now put that money down on my Mortgage.

My internet is tied to my cable TV, so is my phone that gets used to receive calls from my mother in law and telemarketers. I dont know which one is worse. I'd give up TV (plenty on youtube and antenna) and the home phone (nothing but cold calls) but don't touch my internet..... My kids games rely on it and so does my FABO.

Accept for this one. (if it counts?)
Facebook,instagram,snapchat is all I was on.

Now I find myself searching old posts for knowledge and ebay for cool parts.
don't really miss it.

Asked my girlfriend if she could do the same and she just laughed.
I'm 37 and have never had social media account of any kind. I decided to get a Facebook account for my business. In order to do that, I also had to open a personal Facebook account. Long story short, I deleted it after 2 days. I've never seen that amount of concentrated stupidity in one place.

I'm 37 and have never had social media account of any kind. I decided to get a Facebook account for my business. In order to do that, I also had to open a personal Facebook account. Long story short, I deleted it after 2 days. I've never seen that amount of concentrated stupidity in one place.

Couldn't agree more. Glad to see you extricate yourself from the insanity.

Best regards,

Harry

-
Back