dead birds

-
:read2:I havent seen anything.......A bit alarming. I heard from a few people that there are dead fish too! WTF...........Has anyone heard of this too!

They said they died of internal injuries cause by blunt force trauma. Doesn't make much sense because that means they would have all had to run into something. I suppose a shockwave from a sonic boom or something could have done it if they were close enough. Maybe it was aliens.

Now they are saying someone shot off commercial grade fireworks in a residential area causing the flock of nesting birds to be startled and fly into a darkened frenzy. Some dove straight into the ground and pavement while others ran into trees and houses.

I have five birds myself and was a little worried about them on New Years when all the fireworks started going off. Keeping the lights on kept them awake and they didnt get startled. There have been a few times where a sudden noise in the middle of the night will startle them and they will all try to fly at the same time, only bad thing is that they are in the cage and have no place to go and can get caught up in the caging. They are a pretty fragile creature and like humans they need time for their eyes to adjust to the lighting or lack of.

vbpgimage.php

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelo...ut/mysterious-bird-deaths-caused-by-fireworks

Kind of sad to see so many birds die like that. :(

I thought they were saying it was power lines. The birds weren't used to horizontal lines like that. That's what they were saying on CNN this morning. But even the news people were questioning that explanation. That might not have been in Arkansas though. Might have been the other place, don't remember where else this happened.

They don't frikkin know what killed the birds or the fish. Nobody does yet. Memkie had sumthin to do with it, though.

Nope ..... you suppose to forget about it while the Gov sweeps it under the rug man.

Someone yelled "liar!" outside Pelosi's house and she ran outside giving the death stare after being posessed by a demon like this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0kdbdJ94ak"]YouTube - Nancy Pelosi is bipolar (slow-mo)[/ame]

I am really wondering about this. Scientists in the uk said the oil dispersant used in the gulf could break down and create a toxic gas that could be carried thru the atmosphere inland. We may not have seen the end of the gulf spill yet. lousiana and arkansas are lined up above the spill.

soon the republicans are going to blame this too on Obama

Why not? The Democrats still blame everything on Bush. Why should they busy themselves runnin the country when pointin the finger is so much easier?

when I cut hay late at night I scare field larks off the ground and they fly almost straight up about 50 ft and get disoriented and start fluttering and then crash into the ground, soon as they hit the ground a coyote usually runs in a grabs an easy meal. They have learned when they hear tractor running it is dinner time, Joe

StrokerScamp, I live on the side of a mountain and although the rivers here have big Salmon and the ocean is filled with Dungeness Crab and clams I prefer to %@*% around with my vehicles and lay back and get high. I'm an ol' hippie who pinstriped my way into retirement. In the winter I turn into a recluse and hibernate just like bears do. I live just outside a Chevy and Ford town filled with republicans who give bad reviews to any black owned businesses as well as whites from back east and since I have this heavy Nu Yawk accent and a 10 foot square gun safe, persons leave me alone. I am not politically motivated in any other then disliking persons who have little in real education while describing their troubles they believe is due to the Obama administration while forgetting who took their freedom away from them in 2005 with the RFID act and has brought in laws like the full body searches of the TSA from the Patriot act. And this is only the beginning......

This will blow you away about the so called frivolous RFID act brought to you by the Bush administration: http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-electronic-pickpocketing-story,0,5636726,full.story

BTW, I like your facebook site

Taking freedom away? The Dem's and their taxes to use my $ to put more people on welfare and buy that vote costs more freedom than security checks.

the birds died of having a bird brain. How long have houses had windows, and they still smack into one? 130 generations of birds can't figure that out, as they watch their buddy break his neck?

StrokerScamp, I live on the side of a mountain and although the rivers here have big Salmon and the ocean is filled with Dungeness Crab and clams I prefer to &%#* around with my vehicles and lay back and get high. I'm an ol' hippie who pinstriped my way into retirement. In the winter I turn into a recluse and hibernate just like bears do. I live just outside a Chevy and Ford town filled with republicans who give bad reviews to any black owned businesses as well as whites from back east and since I have this heavy Nu Yawk accent and a 10 foot square gun safe, persons leave me alone. I am not politically motivated in any other then disliking persons who have little in real education while describing their troubles they believe is due to the Obama administration while forgetting who took their freedom away from them in 2005 with the RFID act and has brought in laws like the full body searches of the TSA from the Patriot act. And this is only the beginning......
i would like to party with you or at least share a meal
This will blow you away about the so called frivolous RFID act brought to you by the Bush administration: http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-electronic-pickpocketing-story,0,5636726,full.story

BTW, I like your facebook site
i would like to party with you bro or at least share a meal

I am telling you that it was aliens in a cloaked space vehicle, probably a "C" body. Mark my words the Inquirer will have Photos and Nancy Pelosie will be pregnant with their child next issue.

-
Back