[SOLD] Deal Of The Year, getting out of Mopars! Abandoned Duster Project, Cheap!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73 408 Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Deal of the year for someone who is willing to come and pick it all up in a timely manner in San Marcos, CA! Abandoned Rust Free Duster project, cheap!

As luck would have it I have gotten laid off from my job and my 73' Duster project must go. I am getting rid of everything Mopar related that I own until things improve. If I can't afford to work on it I don't want it sitting around idle.

To make this easy I am going to break this up in two groups, #1 and #2. I will take cash onsite or Paypal for payment. Would like all of it gone no later than the end of January-2014, the sooner the better.

FAQ's:

Yes, you get the dolly for transfer as there is no drivetrain left.
Yes, this is a HUGE project and not for the faint of heart, this car was going to be a drag car so a mini tub was started.
Yes, I have a clear CA title for it in my name.
Yes, you will need a truck and trailer and be willing to pick up in 92078.
Yes, the areas damaged or rusted have been cut out, new patches go with the sale and will need welded in.
No, it is not a complete car and you will need to build it.
No, I will not help you with putting it together.
No, I am not parting it out, only selling it together or broken up into groups 1 and 2.

Included in #1:
Everything pictured including the stripped car body, new patch panels and all the other parts that I have for it pictured. Sale will not include the motor, two transmissions, and associated engine parts. For this I would like $600.00 OBO paid via Paypal or Cash. If paid and picked up expeditiously I even have a new gallon of high end epoxy primer and hardener that I will throw in.

Included in #2:

Some components needed for a 451 stroker build, to include:
The 400 block which has been magnafluxed and bored .060" over by Mesa machine, the matching Keith black hyper pistons, the old 400 rods and pistons, the old 400 cast crank, a 440 forged crank, Edelbrock valve covers, exhaust wrap, magnetic drain plug, spark plug wire dividers, and two complete big block Mopar transmission cores. For this I would like $600.00 OBO paid via Paypal or Cash. If paid expeditiously I will throw in the heavy duty engine stand pictured with the sale as a bonus.

If you want everything together, I will knock $200.00 off and accept $1,000 OBO paid via Paypal or Cash. First "I will take it" in this thread or a PM and who pays for it gets it all. This is a great find for someone as my asking prices are far lower than the value. Good luck, enjoy the pictures via the link below!

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/113511057@N08/sets/72157639407835525/"]73 Duster - a set on Flickr[/ame]

PM's replied too, still available! And yes the link works, just click the top of the box for a whole folder of pictures. I am open to offers but they must be in the ballpark as I am already priced low. The only thing I would be interested in trading for as of now would be a large utility or car type trailer of equal value.

Thanks,
73 408 Duster

Lots of good parts here, as I have mentioned I am eager to get rid of all this and am willing to entertain reasonable offers. I have had some interest but no takers so I guess a price reduction is in order.

New Prices:

#1: $500.00 OBO
#2: $500.00 OBO
Both: $900.00 OBO

For the low prices that I am asking you could easily part it out or cut it up for scrap in prep for the Spring Fling and possibly make some money off this deal.

If better pictures of a certain area are needed please let me know...

73 408 Duster

Well still no takers. Here is yet another price reduction to spark up some interest!

#1 $400.00
#2 $400.00

Both 1 and 2 purchased together $750.00 you can pay with cash onsite or via Paypal with your card. Surely someone wants all these parts!

Thanks,
73 408 Duster

Still available, I really can't believe nobody has jumped on this deal! This will be my final price reduction before I sell off the parts myself and send the rest to the crusher for scrap. As listed earlier I will accept cash onsite, Paypal paid with your card, or a utility trailer in trade. Someone please save this car!

:blob:

New and final lowered price:

#1 $350.00
#2 $350.00

If you buy number one and two together I will go $600.00 for all of it!

Thanks,
73 408 Duster

As mentioned in PM messages last week, I passed around your original add info at our Inland Mopars club meeting last Sunday with your contact info. Unfortunately, nobody at the meeting was looking for a new project.
This morning I emailed your price drop info to everyone in the club. Maybe someone who wasn't at the meeting may have interest. We have a couple of club members that aren't too far away from you.

Good luck! Hope someone rescues it.

Well I have given it long enough, it is officially a parts car now everything must go! I have had no luck in selling it off together on here or Craigslist and have decided to piece it out. Please look through the pictures and let me know if something is of interest and I will get back to you. All parts are best offer as I just want to get rid of them, I will ship small to medium stuff on your dime and prefer that you pick up large items in SOCAL. Please keep an eye out as I will be posting parts separately in appropriate threads. Whatever is left at the end of the month will be going to the crusher, please save it!

Thanks,
73 408 Duster

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back