Decatur Swap Meet

-

DartOS

Reaction score
Decatur swap meet is February 19,20,&21. I know I'll be there with a ton of 67'-69' A-Body parts.:cheers:

Probably going to miss it this year. It will be the first time in years that I have not made it. :banghead: Was planning to load up some parts and clear them out now that most all of the cars have been sold off.

If anyone needs Dart Sport bumpers, brackets, fenders, hood, 73 Dart Swinger doors or 68 GTX hood and fenders. I know someone that is going that can deliver them to Decatur. If he takes an empty trailer (just in case) I could also have him deliver an 84 Ram SWB /6 4 speed in the floor.

Yeah, bringing a trailer with lots of Barracuda and Dart parts.

Do you still have the Dusters and Dart sport? How about a hood for a 72 Dart ?

Probably going to miss it this year. It will be the first time in years that I have not made it. :banghead: Was planning to load up some parts and clear them out now that most all of the cars have been sold off.

If anyone needs Dart Sport bumpers, brackets, fenders, hood, 73 Dart Swinger doors or 68 GTX hood and fenders. I know someone that is going that can deliver them to Decatur. If he takes an empty trailer (just in case) I could also have him deliver an 84 Ram SWB /6 4 speed in the floor.

Sold all the Dusters and Dart Sports. The only vehicles I have left to get rid of are the 3 trucks (Spirit of 76, 84 swb Ram and a 73 club cab swb). I would make someone a great deal if they wanted all 3 of them! :) Also I am probably going to end up selling both my 71 Satellites. But for now I am going to focus on selling off some parts that we gathered.

I have a set of fenders and a hood off a 71 Dart but I am going to hang onto it for the restored 71, just in case something bad happens.

-
Back