Deceptive tactics!

-
Ah it worked another convert. I hope all of our tactics keep working and you sell your GM quickly. You will need the money for that Twister.

I'd part with the Olds, but not my Z28. Not ever! Anybody interested in a 32K original mile '73 Olds Cutlass Supreme? It's so original it still has the original GM stamped fan belts on it.

Seriously, I have learned alot here. You are a good group of people. And I do want that Duster Twister really bad. The asking price is a tad high, but it is a rust free California car. I'd rather haggle on that car or pay a little more than go out and find something like what 76orangewagon is doing right now. That guy has some mad body skills and alot of determination. To be honest, the Duster Twister would need two fenders, one door skin, and one 1/4 panel on the passenger side. I think the drivers side 1/4 could be saved. Not sure about the hood. BUT! I've managed to resist Mother Mopar and have made the decision that I will not even attempt to purchase this car until I get my annual bonus. If she is still there in February then I will pull the trigger on it. Then, I will Officially have become one with Mother Mopar.:snakeman:

I agree with many on here. You can do better for$5000 on other cars then the one you decscribe. Sometimes when the car (no matter what the condition or price) we think because we drive by it so often it is "calling us" or is "meant to be", not so!! I know that you can do much better for the money and get something that requires much less work. Just keep looking both on the internet and attend some car events.

I too think that is a little high,Look what I got for $3000.00

Attachments

• 69 DART 013.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 69 DART 015.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 122
i just wish there was rustfree mopar anything around here for that kind of price even if it needs bodywork.
welcome to the insanity :)

You can get sucked in ez around here. Not that it is a bad thing. Welcome to the wonderful world of Mopars!

Excuses Excuses.
I see it wasnt to hard to suck you in and you know you love it here and cant get enough!! Now heres a couple of real A sses for you:-D

Attachments

• 101_0800.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 101_0797.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 113
Excuses Excuses.

She flagged us by raising her top! I was NOT expecting that! Afterwards we all laughed about it. She said she never gets tired of seeing the look on the other guys face. And he said he's never lost a race as long as she's doing the flagging! LOL!

-
Back