Deck lid trim for 69 Barracuda

-

Peter

barracudalover
Reaction score
On the 69 Barracuda was the center section of the deck lid trim "bright silver argent" original factory a painted on coating or another process like aluminum anodized.

Mine is still original. Seems like a paint treatment to me. I know it is easily removed leaving a polished aluminum finish underneath.

Attachments

• IMG_1740.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 133
Center section on non "S" cars were not painted. Im pretty sure it was anodized. S cars center were painted black

Edit: looks like Im wong.

Cuda optioned cars used the silver/ non black painted piece like the base models.

Center section on non "S" cars were not painted. Im pretty sure it was anodized. S cars center were painted black

Edit: looks like Im wong.

Ok-you can be"Wong", but will you make it to Carlisle ?

Ok-you can be"Wong", but will you make it to Carlisle ?

Lol. Unfortunately I wont be able to. Dept Homeland Security will have none of that.Cudacox was going to go but due to exch rate he's not anymore. When is it?
I will start a thread to see what Ontario members are going.
Are you going?

Thanks to all. qkcuda I think you have my answer and if it is that re-produceable as a paint even if it wasnt that originally it should be fine. I knew they did the plastic stuff with paint just wasn't sure about the aluminum. Your car looks awesome. Thanks

There are three from here that have paid for spots so I should be able to get it there. If I had any influence with Obama I would help but my name is worse than mud in those circles.

u can get the "tail light red" and "textured argent silver" PAINT from Totally Auto.

-
Back