Deleted thread ? Really ?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to twatter they love politics.

I can barely use this forum ...dont have the time or brain power to figure out another. I joined Instagram ( actually had to go find its name just now) to watch Steve Dulsich stroker dyno run but got confused and havent been back ...lol

I see it all the time, some guys just can't help making foolish/childish remarks :poke: just to see how far they can push it. I'm happy to blow them in whenever I read one. It's just the new kind of ignorance in the world today. Threads start out on one subject and all it takes is one word to set off a **** storm, and the whole conversation is send sideways. When it gets bounced to the abyss it's with good reason, and if you don't realize that, your the problem, not the mod.

I see it all the time, some guys just can't help making foolish/childish remarks :poke: just to see how far they can push it. I'm happy to blow them in whenever I read one. It's just the new kind of ignorance in the world today. Threads start out on one subject and all it takes is one word to set off a **** storm, and the whole conversation is send sideways. When it gets bounced to the abyss it's with good reason, and if you don't realize that, your the problem, not the mod.
Exactly.....I went to Home Depot, you wouldn't believe what 2x4's cost....Thats all it takes, one simple comment than its "Homo Depot". I won't shop there because they support sodomite's and every other A-hole comment you can think of.
Sick of it
You A body owners on this forum are lucky as the moderator who I see spending the majority of his time here (Toolman) is one of the better ones who gives a good amount of leeway to members

You could probably delete 90% of General Forum content due to "News". Although a lot of "News" is political, not all of it is.
Title should be changed to "Religion/Politics"
Religion ? I know who the preachers are, and they can preach to the choir. I'm not reading it.
I'd hate to have to throw them off my front porch like the rest of them. lol

I guess some folks have an issue accepting others opinions.

Mopar make America great again, sure sounds like it but it is how it is read.

A2DA161C-0980-4C28-B323-C63D66128A60.jpeg

The name of our Pond Hockey team was the Merry Merkins . Only a few women smirked when they heard the name announced ...lol
The guys didnt know what it meant .

They were popular a few hundred years ago when people would get crabs and had to shave .

They were popular a few hundred years ago when people would get crabs and had to shave .
Oh that makes sense, isn't there a person in power in England with the last name Merkin ?
I was trying to see a scenario where they'd be useful today ? Nothing came to mind

As usual, this thread has been sidetracked. I think we are done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back