deleted

-
If the slant 6 is deleted, what are you putting in in it's place?
One of those plastic filler panels like the radio delete only larger. Or maybe a plastic mock up block would work.

One of those plastic filler panels like the radio delete only larger. Or maybe a plastic mock up block would work.
See below;..........
Slant Six 3D Printed

The only problem is, once You've done this, the new mini starter You just installed turns the entire engine over...not just the crank...
:D

Friend of mine WOULD have bought an engine deleted Jeep if he could have, bought a brand new 74? 75? Jeep CJ and eventually swapped in about a 450hp 350, Ford top loader, Ford 9 rear and 44 front. It's a good thing HE DID NOT however, as..........

He had one HELL of a time with several dealers trying them to fix a rear brake problem. You'd horse on the brakes and the right rear would either brake harder or lock, causing a right turn

FIRST time he took it to the local dealer, they tried under-inflating one rear tire and over-inflating the other!!!!

He is a smart guy. Used to own a great body shop, did his own work, and rebuilt several totals which he drove for a period and eventually sold

What finally triggered the repair after many trips to at least 3 dealers is that his second in command met with the local Jeep dealer owner, took him for a ride, and overdid the demo, DAMN near hit a mailbox near the curb

The owner of the dealer says, "take this to the shop and it WILL be fixed!!"

The had replaced both drums, cylinders, shoes, backing plates, I don't know what all, and finally a complete new rear axle.

I think EJ Potter's Dart Wagon had the Slant 6 delete option.

But he put it back in for the wife to drive after he took the Allison engine back out..:)

xcvphoto23907.jpg.pagespeed.ic.cvNAL2aVZ9.jpg

I think EJ Potter's Dart Wagon had the Slant 6 delete option.

But he put it back in for the wife to drive after he took the Allison engine back out..:)

xcvphoto23907.jpg.pagespeed.ic.cvNAL2aVZ9.jpg
I just saw that recently. Incredible

-
Back