Deluxe Vs. Standard Interior?

-

Stacked360

Reaction score
What is the difference between a Deluxe Duster Interior, and a Standard? If anyone has any pics, I'd be very grateful.

Wood grain and such for one......Like these door panels and dash panels....)the shifter and wheel are not stock).

Attachments

• 112_1256.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 252
I know on eariler dusters, the door panels are different, as the deluxe verson has woodgrain inserts and the rear panels recieved arm rest. I think possibly the steering wheel might have been up grade'd as well, and possibly a few other items, like added dash wood grain bezels

Did all Rallye dash cars have the wood trim?

70 on up did. Most 67-69 Cudas I have seen did not. Don't know much about them though.

Here is a pic of my deluxe bench seat 70 Dart. I don't know what is different vs a stadered interior other than maybe the pattern and material used.

Attachments

• i6116.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 183
  • i6117.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 201
so do you like false wood or not? is the question lol..

You can overlay the "fake" factory woodgrain paint with real woodgrain veneer.........The car I pictured has been redone with real cherry wood......very aggressive adhesive.......Rolls Royce quality.

For 1971 the Deluxe interior was code A88 and consisted of wood grain appliques on the from door panels and rear interior panel, a three spoke "padded" steering wheel, rear armrests with ashtrays.

-
Back