demon front end on dart sport

-

Reaction score
i have a 75 dart sport and want to change the front end to a 70 to 72 demon or duster. is this possible?

Yes you can do it. You will need every thing from thr doors forward.

i was afraid of that. thanks guys

Here's pics of my buddy's 74 Duster with a 72 Demon/Dart front clip.. easy with all the parts

Grant

pic2.jpg

i really want to get rid of the grill and bumper. i like the flat front end compared to the ''protruding'' one. is there any way of just changing grills and bumper?

i really want to get rid of the grill and bumper. i like the flat front end compared to the ''protruding'' one. is there any way of just changing grills and bumper?

Not really but you could just remove the plastic grey filler panel and collapse the "shocks" behind the bumper so it sits closer to the car's fenders. I've seen a couple done this way and it looks pretty cool.

The grill on the '73+ Darts is integral to the part that goes around the hood. You'd need to remove that part around the hood, the grill and bumper, etc.

I think the front edge of the hood is different on the '73 plus Darts compared to the '70 to '72 Darts. Can someone confirm this?

-
Back