Demon is home now....Pictures

-

HAUK67

Reaction score
I finally picked the demon up Sunday, and have pictures and small video if someone can help uplaod...Thanks looking forward to some local cruises and shows...493 stroker motor, dana, all restored...The bottom of the car is fully detailed also....:cheers:

It is a nice one, love to post pictures if someone would help i can send the trhough an email

to post pics, go to post, tic go advanced, scroll down to manage attachments, browse to the pics on your hard drive.

Here ya go.......it's beautiful

DCP_0780 (Small).jpg

DCP_0782 (Small).jpg

DCP_0788 (Small).jpg

DCP_0789 (Small).jpg

DCP_0790 (Small).jpg

DCP_0791 (Small).jpg

Demon (Small).jpg

file000 (Small).jpg

HAUK67 Demon (Small).jpg

Thanks 6pk2godemon....Last picture was a small video of the car going down the track, if you can post that? Thanks a bunch.....

That's a very nice car. Never seen it myself, but, friends that have say it's a quality piece.

that demon would look much better in my garage.
will you share.?????

I love the way it's looking in my garage...She does scream, to a 10.0 1/4 mile time...And the bottom of the car is as clean as the top....Loving it...

Hauk thats an AWESOME machine!! Congrats!!!!! How many hours are you spending each night out in the garage just looking at it? :-D

After a 14 hour drive yesterday, i spent about an hour looking over some things and then went to bed with a smile on my face..Thanks

-
Back