Depressing

-

64drtGt

Slant Six Lunatic
Reaction score
I am normally a man of steel and it takes alot to upset me but I shed a silent tear watching this video. May they atleast rust in peace.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-z3z7EJe3o&feature=fvwrel"]Junkyard Muscle - YouTube[/ame]

sad thing is, most places now, if they get something like that in, it goes to the crusher real fast.

i have saved a few... sure a couple of them are still sitting in my yard but I will gladly sellthem to somone who will restore theme or fix them myself when I get the money.

Tis a shame to see nice cars just rust away I know a 68 Dart just 3 miles from my house just rusting away outside. I have asked about this car at least once every year and it is not for sale a sweet 340 Dart which I would love to have prolly no more than a parts car now as it has been 25-30 years sitting there. The guy put a fence around it so people wouldn't ask about it anymore.

i have saved my share.i wish i could save them all. the worst is when the owners intentionally let them sit and rust so they will never see the road again and they will be the first to tell you that to your face. its a damn shame that people have the heart to do such a thing.yes its just a car made out of metal and plastic, but to some ,they are almost as important as a family member.RIP mopar magic

I say we go hire some brothers from the hood to steal them for us and tow them to the high desert so they stop rusting. Then we can give em to our kid's!

-
Back