DESIRE sums up ALAN JOHNSON'S COMEBACK

-

partsmonsta

Massively Over Powered And Respected
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
EVERYBODY counted AJ down and finally out. Retirement looked like the only option when Mopar directed their Sponsorship funds to Eric Enders/Elite Racing Camp in late 2015.

BUT NOT AJ...NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing him win the Mopar Mile High Nats for the 7th time made my weekend. Holeshoting Greg Anderson and outracing Erica Enders were the highlights, but seeing him hoist that trophy was just massively overwhelming.

AJ embodies everything that Mopar stands for. He just NEVER GIVES UP.

AJ-2.jpg

did you see the between rounds interview? He was SO jacked up and emotional I thought he was going to cry for joy! Awesome win!! He reminds of WJ - the underdog that will not lay down!

Great job A.J. He has been slowly getting the performance of that Mopar up to speed.

EVERYBODY counted AJ down and finally out. Retirement looked like the only option when Mopar directed their Sponsorship funds to Eric Enders/Elite Racing Camp in late 2015.

BUT NOT AJ...NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing him win the Mopar Mile High Nats for the 7th time made my weekend. Holeshoting Greg Anderson and outracing Erica Enders were the highlights, but seeing him hoist that trophy was just massively overwhelming.

AJ embodies everything that Mopar stands for. He just NEVER GIVES UP.

View attachment 1714953486
---did you say Eric Enders on purpose?!? LOL

no...dvr it last night...checked the results thought was happy to see AJ wins...the guy deserves it

Desire more like luck..if Greg wasn't sleeping at the light it would have been a totally different outcome..

Desire more like luck..if Greg wasn't sleeping at the light it would have been a totally different outcome..

If a frog had wings he wouldn't bruise his *** every time jumped. This year Greg and Jason have been able to leave second against just about anyone in the class and still drive around them. Yesterday it wasn't the case.

To a bracket guy who gets out once in a while, you can luck your way to a win, but a guy who gets paid to do it, not so much.

As a bracket racer, i don't' think there has been a time that i made it to the winner's circle , that i didn't have a lucky round! whether it was a by run, cutting that killer light against someone that did it all the time, shifting from first to 3d only to find out that he broke out...........
No matter how skilled you are, a little luck goes a looong ways!!!!!
Hi 5 AJ!!!!!! HI, FIVE! You earned that WIN!

did you see the between rounds interview? He was SO jacked up and emotional I thought he was going to cry for joy! Awesome win!! He reminds of WJ - the underdog that will not lay down!

Sometimes he gets too emotional and actually CRIES. Not a very becoming trait, for sure.
I hate seeing Men cry, Man Buns, Man hugs and Dudes holding the door open for other Dudes. Welcome to 2016.

man bun TRUMP.jpg

LMFAO..if Anderson were in a Mopar you'd all be singing a different tune:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

almost all of them tend to get to whining sometimes - they make me want write an open letter to NHRA drivers -*ahem, shut the F up, get back in your car and get back to doing your job - which by the way - IS one of the best and coolest jobs in the flippin' world - so please, just like there's no crying in baseball - - no whining in drag racing. Thank you!

Sometimes he gets too emotional and actually CRIES. Not a very becoming trait, for sure.
I hate seeing Men cry, Man Buns, Man hugs and Dudes holding the door open for other Dudes. Welcome to 2016.

View attachment 1714953706
There's nothing wrong with a man showing some emotions, for something that he has such passion and drive for. One man may scream, yell, and pore is Mellow Yellow all over his trophy.....some just get a little bit choked up about it. Its all good in my book.

Now them Man Buns......O ****! I think i just threw up a little in my mouth!!!:(....:D

There's nothing wrong with a man showing some emotions, for something that he has such passion and drive for. One man may scream, yell, and pore is Mellow Yellow all over his trophy.....some just get a little bit choked up about it. Its all good in my book.

Now them Man Buns......O ****! I think i just threw up a little in my mouth!!!:(....:D

MAN, I hate man buns.

despite the change to FI the Johnson family has tons of data on the mountain. They've probably tested more up there than any other team when they were in their Mopar heyday. If they back it up with a final round when they come out of that 9500DA, then we can all be impressed.

-
Back