Detroit AutoRama

-
If you can please grab some Summit Racing discount codes if they’re giving them out.

I’m currently looking to make a big purchase and a discount code would be great and much appreciated!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I was planning on going yesterday but some stuff came up at home and I didn't make it. I think I'll plan to go tomorrow now. If they have Summit catalogs like usual, I'll grab you a couple.

They do have catalogs. I will PM him a code. Still get more in case you need them. They are good through April 26th, I think it is.

My brother attended, and said it wasn't worth the drive down there. It's not like it used to be, that's for sure.

I still enjoyed it and it is a good way to get in a lot of walking. If not for that, I would have likely been sitting down watching TV.

We just got power back today. Now wer're putting stuff back to normal, and catching up on weekly chores. It'll be nice to have a shower in the morning.

Some pictures..

thumbnail_IMG-9232.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-9213.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-9258.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-9263.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-9292.jpg

Hi A friend of mine is there with his custom 67/68 Mustang. Not sure what color it is as I haven't seen it yet. I do know that he made the top 8 for the Riddler award, keeping my fingers crossed. Bobby

I enjoyed it today, spent about 5 hours walking around, I think I saw most of it. I skipped the Great 8, too many people around and I'd rather look at cars people built than ones that just pay a shop to do it all.

It was worth the trip down like usual. Picked up some garage art in the basement too.

I thought the show was pretty good. Lots of nice cars. I did think the downstairs was a little small compared to other years and I noticed a definite lack of manufacturer displays this year. But still a good show.

I'll agree with you on downstairs, it was definitely not as busy, even the number of vendors seemed a bit light.

-
Back