Dismember
Reaction score
:happy1:

Attachments

• IMG_0581.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0582.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 255
:wave: Just mucking with you Johnny. We were all having drinks cracking up taking this photo.[/QUOTE]

You were having drinks alright......:D

Swap in a little 4 banger, throw on a fart can, big stereo system and you'll be dialed in brother.....

Angle that sucker two more degrees and you'll have the correct down force. Is that Nascar approved 200 mph duct tape?:coffee2:

(QUOTE) We were all having drinks cracking up taking this photo.[/QUOTE]

You must have been, you installed it upside down AND backwards. Not to mention painters tape would work better. Otherwise a fine job. :glasses7:

Joe, you gotta stop doing that! I almost went blind!

Thank you for the first happy grin this morning Joe :thumblef: You so silly :coffee2:
I had a great stongend and enjoyed locking myself up in the Eagles Nest
I see a cool old handy mans wood tool tote, could it be one of your family handed down to you or something you built :glasses7:
It's good to see the Duster again and see you enjoyed a great strongend with your friends, and off call :hello1:

My strongend picture for your thread, I found this as I walked down the drive way to get my trash can Friday evening and after a few cold one's and a shot I just had to take a picture of it :glasses7:

Attachments

• March 2012 1966 parts 077.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 131
Swap in a little 4 banger, throw on a fart can, big stereo system and you'll be dialed in brother.....

Hmmm.. now where do i mount that 15" subwoofer? :^o

You should have bought two so you could double stack them Joe.

Actaully I have two. They're really trophy shelves I got for super cheap from the auto parts bargain table (5 bucks a piece).

Angle that sucker two more degrees and you'll have the correct down force. Is that Nascar approved 200 mph duct tape?:coffee2:

With all the wrinkles in the duct tape, i think it's only good for 150, lol!

Need me to come by and pop rivet that for ya?

Cool! I'll get the bondo to slop on top so it looks "factory". :cheers:

(QUOTE) We were all having drinks cracking up taking this photo.

You must have been, you installed it upside down AND backwards. Not to mention painters tape would work better. Otherwise a fine job. :glasses7:[/QUOTE]

:wink:

Joe, you gotta stop doing that! I almost went blind!

Sorry Fish, my friends and I finished my fence and sat down for some cold ones when we thought of that. We about fell off our shop stools laughing.

Thank you for the first happy grin this morning Joe :thumblef: You so silly :coffee2:
I had a great stongend and enjoyed locking myself up in the Eagles Nest
I see a cool old handy mans wood tool tote, could it be one of your family handed down to you or something you built :glasses7:
It's good to see the Duster again and see you enjoyed a great strongend with your friends, and off call :hello1:

My strongend picture for your thread, I found this as I walked down the drive way to get my trash can Friday evening and after a few cold one's and a shot I just had to take a picture of it :glasses7:

You're welcome Mike and it's great to hear you had a great strongend in Eagle's Nest! Neat rock, that's really cool.

That wood box was actually a gift from my Dad when I was 8 or 10 years old and came full of boy size carpenter's tools. Somewhere down the line he snagged it back from me and when my Mom passed away, I got it back. I figure it's about 38 years old and still works fine.

A pair of some very cool shelves for $20 a piece nun less $5 Bucks each :thumbup:
I bet your dad built that tool box Joe :blob: The apple sure did not fall far from the tree brother, so cool.:glasses7:
That rock is going in my collection named the OLD MAN :happy1:
My mind would have not seen it if I was not drinking that evening and digging on the radio :)

Attachments

• March 2012 1966 parts 011.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 106
Dang Joe! You obviously didn't get the instructions with that wing off the bargain table.
You mounted the wing portion backwards on the uprights.
Now get it fixed and put it on the front of the Duster where it belongs! It will obviously work better when you get it out in front of the car in the clean air. It can't work in the back 'cause the windows and roof block all the air from getting to it.
LOL

A pair of some very cool shelves for $20 a piece nun less $5 Bucks each :thumbup:
I bet your dad built that tool box Joe :blob: The apple sure did not fall far from the tree brother, so cool.:glasses7:
That rock is going in my collection named the OLD MAN :happy1:
My mind would have not seen it if I was not drinking that evening and digging on the radio :)

I just haven't found the right place to mount them yet.... Probably going in my office for the trophies though.

He may well have built that tool box. He was a good carpenter back in the day. :)

Here's a "Rock Song" for ya Mike!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=221mohEolWc"]Neil Young - Old Man - YouTube[/ame]

Dang Joe! You obviously didn't get the instructions with that wing off the bargain table.
You mounted the wing portion backwards on the uprights.
Now get it fixed and put it on the front of the Duster where it belongs! It will obviously work better when you get it out in front of the car in the clean air. It can't work in the back 'cause the windows and roof block all the air from getting to it.
LOL

So it's not a spolier, it's a splitter? Son a gun, I never thought of that! :burnout:

Duster R/T?

LMAO! I keep thinking of the buffalo with the spoilers on them that an old member posted. :D

-
Back