Did you buy parts from me?

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
I sold some parts here on FABO within the last week, also gave away several parts for free too, I apologize for not getting them boxed up and shipped out yet, the last week has been busy and a rough one, I will do my best to get them boxed up and shipped out within the next few days, thanks alot for understanding and again, I am sorry, Thanks, Keith. :glasses7:

In light of what you have recently been thru I am sure those that are waiting will be more than understanding.....

i bought a 72 duster grill from u $20.00 shipped
a 340 six pack intake $13.00 shipped
and a hood for $1.25 shipped
just kidding

Hey, if its free, shipping can be a little slow! You are forgiven...:)

I also promised some pics of parts I have too, I haven't forgot that either. :glasses7:

Hey Keith no worries. Family First. Oh Bill is waiting for his bottle of blinker fluid

I shipped all the FABO stuff today so thanks for being patient with me :glasses7:

Like Rebel said. Family first & thanks for update Keith. You are one of the constant good guy's on this site and much appreciated.

Oldschoolcuda

Sorry, I do not have any for that. You can try Summit or Jegs, they wil have some or start a want ad in the "parts wanted" section and you may find some used ones....welcome to FABO!

Like Rebel said. Family first & thanks for update Keith. You are one of the constant good guy's on this site and much appreciated.

Oldschoolcuda

Thanks Bruce, means alot to hear that and the very same can be said for you, we have had many transactions here and I know we will have more! :D

tried to buy some from you once, but you up and sent me a scamp emblem for FREE.:prayer:

XS2 !!!! Keith is the man , i owe him big time , he set-me up with a crank that is next to impossible to find in my neck of the woods :prayer::cheers:

i need some headers for a 71 duster 318 do anyone on here have any!!!:hello1:
summit racing, or place a want add....and welcome !

-
Back