Did you get anything neat for Christmas

-

norshorblufish

By the Big Water
Reaction score
Show us what you got for Christmas.

My wonderful wife got me some cool stuff.

xmas pres3.jpg

xmas pres2.jpg

The fish in the circle was made by a friend's co-worker and the wrenches should help getting spots that a ratchet won't fit.
The best gift of all is spending time with family and friends!!!
Hope you had a good one friends!

Tom

Last edited:
Best thing was watching my grandsons open their presents, then go out in the garage to be surprised with a dirt bike. Papaw was a hero for sure with that one. Next best is today off!! Just think, only 364 shopping days till Christmas!!

Next best is today off!!

Not with my work. We worked a full week last week. Will work a full week both this week and next week. No extra time off since Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day fall on the weekend.
Gonna be a bummer on Jan. 2 with all the college football bowl games going on while I'm at work. The boss already said he's leaving early so he can watch USC play Penn State in the Rose Bowl.
Way to go, boss. Tell everyone you're leaving early while we have to work!

Have had one day off since Thanksgiving. Employee is having surgery Friday and will be out minimum two months. Next day off ????

My wife got me a smoker!!!! I figure it was a pretty courageous act seeing as I can't find my way around the kitchen but maybe she's just looking for a little help with the protein prep. I dearly love smoked turkey legs and brisket and smoked salmon and smoked nuts and well you get the idea. Can't wait and ya'll are invited!!! Whoopee

Show us what you got for Christmas.

My wonderful wife some cool stuff.

View attachment 1715001564
View attachment 1715001563

The fish in the circle was made by a friend's co-worker and the wrenches should help getting spots that a ratchet won't fit.
The best gift of all is spending time with family and friends!!!
Hope you had a good one friends!

Tom

That fish emblem is over the top!!! Looks like its about 18"? Rockin!!

Neat? Lots of cash! Well, other stuff too. New phone, new tablet, clothes. No car parts though. I have 2 cars and seem to have most of what I need.

bout two weeks ago my wife asked me what i wanted for secret santa (something we do with the adults, and teenage kids, on her side of the famly)
i told her all i could think of was a 3 ton floor jack, which could be had for 100-150 bucks at harbor freight

i didnt realize at that time she had drawn my name, so i was pretty surprised when i actually got one

my son is 41 and let him drive my GTS for the first time in his life

Us grown ups don't buy gifts for one another in my family, only to the kids. We do play a fun Christmas game. Each grown up buy a gift for no more than 50skr (like 5 usd). I won this cool guitar. Here's my cat tuning it :)
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_46ae.jpg

I got a new 1/2 impact the thunder one from harbor freight, and one of those virtual 3d glasses you out your phone in. Pretty awesome

My wife got me a print of a bunch of E bodies around a house and barn .
I think the artist is Dale Lee

I worked nearly 300 hours of OT so my wife and I could take our kids (22 & 20) to DisneyWorld for Christmas. Awesome time being had as this is written.

A new pair of Redwing 218's, not sure I'm happy with them yet though.....

-
Back