Did you know?

-

Blind Squirrel

Reaction score
After all these years. Did you know that to a woman. The term "whatever" means the same thing as F*ck you", to them? I had no idea. But of course she right..... again.....

You just have to train them right.
I tell mine that I expect a curtsey or a bow when I enter the room and expect to be called ''sir'' or ''Mr.'' to show respect.
And not to speak until spoken to as well as follow me between 5 and 10 feet when we are walking on the street.
No more and no less.
This is right out of the 1950 housewive's handbook............

About a month ago or local channel on Me-TV at 6 started playing episodes of The Flintstones. They started season 1 episode 1. my wife shoots me a dirty look just about every time friend talks to Wilma... Very "traditional"....lol...

You just have to train them right.
I tell mine that I expect a curtsey or a bow when I enter the room and expect to be called ''sir'' or ''Mr.'' to show respect.
And not to speak until spoken to as well as follow me between 5 and 10 feet when we are walking on the street.
No more and no less.
This is right out of the 1950 housewive's handbook............
And what did you say once you came out of the coma?

I put her on "ignore" the year she went out of business. Seems to be working good for both of us; she does whatever she wants and I do whatever I want, and as long as she keeps up with sharing the cost of living, she can stay. She spends her extra money on prescription drugs, swallowing pills like candy,
And I save mine or give it to the kids, cuz thatchit just never ends.
She gets a lotta what-evers and yes-dears, but those are just empty words. I made her a promise in 1977 and I'm sticking to it. But I gotta tell ya, forced celibacy is bullchit. I'm 66 now tho, so it seems to be getting easier. I take solace in Methuselah, Lamech, and especially Noah. Those guys were freaky old when the started their families. And yaknow Methuselah lived to be 969 years old; Ima thinkig 600 or 700 of those were without sex, somenabith

Last edited:
cars are more importatnt……………….
i broke up with a girlfriend once because she complained i was spending too much time working on a car... the car i just bought from her... the car that her and her friend drove around in 4 1/2 quarts low on oil...and i was rebuilding the motor in... because it had 7 cracked pistons. "how much longer is this going to take?". "uhh, i don't think this is going to work out"...

I want to know how it is working out for him
Just fine.
She always gives me the biggest piece of Chicken, and after I eat then she's allowed to.
Last week, I put on my coat and said to her ''Get your coat on, I'm going to the pub.''
She said, ''Oh, you're taking me out with you finally?''
I said, ''No, I'm shutting off the heat until I get home.''

Just fine.
She always gives me the biggest piece of Chicken, and after I eat then she's allowed to.
Last week, I put on my coat and said to her ''Get your coat on, I'm going to the pub.''
She said, ''Oh, you're taking me out with you finally?''
I said, ''No, I'm shutting off the heat until I get home.''
Glad this is only a joke

Glad this is only a joke
Of course it is!
If some people thought I was serious, then they don't know me very well........
Sadly, some cultures are still fine with the female as a second class citizen and doing whatever a man says.

Locally, a Feminist group was organizing a demonstration.
They were having problems agreeing on what to write on the signs, where the demonstration would take place, and even the day to hold the event.
I had to step in and had it organized for them in one hour.
Some of the signs were obviously too heavy for some of them to carry, so I took it upon myself to lighten them up and sand them so they didn't get any slivers.
I even got a few of my buddies with pickup trucks to load up the signs and take them and the feminists to the demonstration site.
They were very grateful for that.

Of course it is!
If some people thought I was serious, then they don't know me very well........
Sadly, some cultures are still fine with the female as a second class citizen and doing whatever a man says.

Locally, a Feminist group was organizing a demonstration.
They were having problems agreeing on what to write on the signs, where the demonstration would take place, and even the day to hold the event.
I had to step in and had it organized for them in one hour.
Some of the signs were obviously too heavy for some of them to carry, so I took it upon myself to lighten them up and sand them so they didn't get any slivers.
I even got a few of my buddies with pickup trucks to load up the signs and take them and the feminists to the demonstration site.
They were very grateful for that.
Did Snap-on-Tools help sponsor them? Just asking

qp_P1eDFYK2V8BzJl49LXDquCz22fmCuNFORNXJL_0I.jpg

Been married a lot of years, Can't tell you the last time I saw a beaver anything.
Been newly single for a few months now. May have to take up beaver hunting! I'll bet it's different these days..

Left the bar with girl the other night.. She wanted to do it in the parking lot on her civic.. I said no, when I have sex, I want to do it on my own accord!

-
Back