Didn't Believe What I Saw This Morning

-
That would make me do a double take for sure ocdart, They must be on there way to the laundry mat .. I will do some utube serching and see what I can find ..

Hmmmmmm........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...en you just get a link to a YouTube video....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fiNr2plofKE#[/ame]!

All the smart car is is a casket on wheels! You can't haul anything, can't put more than 2 people in it, and I personally would not drive it on any freeway where trucks are. If you get hit by a truck at conservatively 60,000 pounds you are done. I remember when they brought them out and they said they were safe in a crash! lol Then they said anyone that is tall would end up with severe head and leg trauma. I wanted to run right out and buy one!!!!! It going to be interesting when new cafe ratings come out cuz there isnt any truck that is going to meet them or any v8 for that matter. We will be forced to buy **** boxes smaller than the not so smart car.

If you get hit by a truck at conservatively 60,000 pounds you are done.

That's why I call them "speed bumps".
The first time my wife saw one she told how cute she thought it was. I told her I don't want something to drive that I have to out on like a jacket.

Must be a Hayabusa powered one.

Think about it, those busa motors make 200hp and have a 14+k redline in a super light car. Hate to say it but that setup would had the vast majority of us our asses in a race. And to top it off you'd be laughed at by everyone and you'd look pretty dumb to boot. I'd do that swap and take it to the track, sure I'd be made fun of until the first race and I destroy the other car. Oh and if I wanted to go faster, they make turbo kit for hayabusa motor that will put out over 500 HP. Just think of how many red faced dipsh!t owners that would get ran over that way. Just have to wonder would they come talk to me in the pit haha.

Really? It was just talked about that it is quite possible to put a hayabusa motor in a Fortwo and you are calling BS? just stop. Although, yes that smart with the wheelie bars is just silly as hell.

-
Back