digital gauges

-

aaadave

Reaction score
View attachment 1714954791 View attachment 1714954791 just wanted to show how my dart gauges turned out. i know their not every bodies cup of tea, and thats alright, but i wanted to change mine over to digital. made a harness to plug into the factory harness so i didnt have to cut anything out. i can put the old cluster back in anytime by just plugging it back in. i think they turned out pretty good. dave.

View attachment 1714954791 View attachment 1714954791 just wanted to show how my dart gauges turned out. i know their not every bodies cup of tea, and thats alright, but i wanted to change mine over to digital. made a harness to plug into the factory harness so i didnt have to cut anything out. i can put the old cluster back in anytime by just plugging it back in. i think they turned out pretty good. dave.
sorry about that, still trying to figure these pictures out. lol.
100_0856.JPG

image.jpeg
My 65 Dart wagon is getting a 66 Barracuda interior and as I too wanted digital gauges, I sent my restored 66 Barracuda bezel/housing and had Dakota Digital do a digital conversion.

Looks good! Does the green tach band turn red when you reach your shift point?

no, the tach and speedometer stays green all the way around. they had these in white, red, blue and green, but i think the green is the easiest to see in bright sunlight. dave.

I tend to do a better job of noticing an analog gauge needle move than watching numbers but I think your cluster looks really good.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks man, i'll have to get used to them i'm sure, but i think they will be fine. the good thing is that it's easily reversible with the original harness still intact. dave.

-
Back