Dipshit Fuel Line Question

-
Check out NiCop. Nickel copper line. I re plumbed my entire boat with it (coast guard regulation) in 1/2” and it was very nice to work with. Easy to bend and flare and doesn’t work harden like some other metals.

Check out NiCop. Nickel copper line. I re plumbed my entire boat with it (coast guard regulation) in 1/2” and it was very nice to work with. Easy to bend and flare and doesn’t work harden like some other metals.

I forget , buy someone offers alum. fuel line w/ a way higher burst strength than the normal stuff, for fuel inj. .

I used NICOP on my disc brakes. Soooo easy to work with! Dont even need a bender really.
Rated for both fuel and brake I believe.

I used NICOP on my disc brakes. Soooo easy to work with! Dont even need a bender really.
Rated for both fuel and brake I believe.
I agree. I bought a bender for the 1/2” stuff though because I am anal about bends. If I were doing 1/4 or 5/16 I think you could make it super nice without one.

Id think the wheelbase would dictate what fuel line you could adapt. Why are you going with a vapor return? solid fuel return from a regulator? Vixens filler has a vent to air already: could you just vent it to your air cleaner? My Mazda has a snorkle air cleaner with a evap shutter, closes with no engine vacuum so as not to stink up the garage. WOT never gets low enough to shut it.

-
Back