Disc Brake conversion issue

-
I just started working on the wagon again and still haven't figured out my brake issue. I took the distribution block off and cleaned it inside and out and its still doing it. Here is a picture of what I have looks like.
Just to be sure, is the top port of this block connected from the rear port on the MC (the fronts) , and the lower right port of the block connected to the front port on the MC (the rears) ?

BTW it looks like the '87 Dodge RAM p/u MC bore diameter is 1-5/16"....that will be pretty sucky with A body brake sizes. We just pulled a slightly smaller one off my son's 'cuda as the brakes were very hard to use.... now it actually has good brakes with a normal A body 15/16" bore MC.

Did you ever pull back the push rod boot with the pedal at rest and look to see that the MC piston is all the way back against the snap ring? (Edit: O yeah, you might not be able to see past the boot retainer unless you loosen that too.)

I had this same problem with my roadrunner. I tried everything. The fix was to put some thick washers in between the master cylinder and the firewall (in effect just spacing it out a little). Problem solved.

-
Back