Dishwasher question

-

63dartman

Reaction score
My wife asked me to do the dishes and I can't figure out if I should use the sanitize or not:D:D

Attachments

• DSCN0618 (Large).jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 188
I'm good. She doesn't get home till 4am:D I sure hope her Ice Tea glasses don't taste like mopar, or else:violent1:

LOL! If she complains that something tastes funny while eating just tell her its mopar seasoning. YUMM! :-\"

after pics.

Mmmmmmmm....kay

cb43ad9542cabffe18f666cb733b.jpeg

pain-center.jpg

MU026_FULL_BODY_CAST1.jpg

My first laugh this morning =D>:happy1:

Too funny 67Dart273!! That made my morning..

I still can't believe he actually posted that picture on the internet where it could be seen anytime in your life!!.. It's like an unexploded grenade. You never know when you come home and BOOOOOOOM!!

Grant

My dishwasher doesn't look like that. She's got smaller feet so she can stand closer to the sink. One of those evolution things. She also came in white, just like all the other kitchen appliances.

I sure hope she enjoys the insurance money she collects. LOL

Jack

i know its tempting but youll shorten the life of your dw bigtime , if it was a 25 year old unit it would take the grease , too many plastic pieces in the sump on the newer units , funny as hell though:coffee2:

It's like she never knew:) I was a little worried when I opened it up halfway through and it smelled like a parts washer:D Finished product:cheers:

Attachments

• DSCN0619 (Medium).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 104
Let me know when she leaves next. I have an engine that needs cleaning...

Man you got bigger balls then me, my wife would have smelled it coming down the drive way. LOL

Kenny

Burn some reheated spaghetti horribly and throw that pot in after the valve covers/carb/intake comes out, shell never know....blame it on the Italian! I asked a while ago about an old dishwasher running a reclaiming system that circulates like a simple green or saf-T-kleen product...Sort of a supply tank up top, a collection tank on the bottom and an old Intek inflatable pool pump transferring between them?

-
Back