Disk project or "Thank Gauwd fer power tools" LOL

-
Yep. My car has those in. This afternoon roared out to Post Falls and met Doug, Inkjunkie, for a little late lunch. Had fun lyin' ta each other about how great our lives are, LOL!!!

LOL. like the saying goes: "the older I get, the faster I used to be". ha ha ha.

That's cool that you met a member. I have met a few. Its always cool to meet members in person.

A little update. A great end to a very painful day

Got the car back on the trailer, a non too small task, as the ramps are too short. I'm planning to convert the trailer to a hinged / tilt off the tongue deal. Anyway. Put some more caster in, I'm about 4* caster about neg 1/2 camber, 1/16+ a smidge more toe

Thing does drive better, and returns better. Doesn't seem to steer any harder.

So this eve, I ran it down "to the end (east) of the lake, ran up the hill to "beauty bay" and took some sunset photos. One is the top of the hill, the other is going back home going around the E end of the lake. Caught it "just right." All I did to these two is scale 'em

AND WE WILL NOT DISCUSS LOL the "other thing"

Attachments

• _MG_7589cs.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 140
  • _MG_7606cs.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 135
  • _MG_7614cs.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 659
  • _MG_7614ccs.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 133
Hey, I swapped the calipers and guess what. Instant hard peddle with a stock manual rod. Before it took a longer adjustable rod to get a firm peddle on one pump.
AIR!
Here's what I did wrong.
Snatched the larger pucks from a Diplomat and put them on with the hose on top like an A body without considering the bleeder.
Duh.
So now the hose is on the bottom like it must be on a F body.
And it fits better too.
Duh x2.
The B body should stop good now.
But I'm afraid it's going to be awhile before I finish that car.

-
Back