DIY's opinion on why you need a 318

-
As with most of anything, I give second chances

So about a month ago I give him another shot too
Watched a movie called "joe" (I ididnt realize it at the time, but it's allready 8 years old)

If his acting has improved, it musta happened somewhere in the last 7 years, because that movie was unbearable and after 20 minutes or so I switched over to "twilight zone" reruns

His acting has improved much over the years. His last few films he did a decent job for sure.

None…. Since you’re not really fond of his skills, it doesn’t pay to mention anything.

OK, that's enough AJ
IMO, I think that is more than enough of religious Harassment by AJ not only on me by also on the entire FABO board at large that may very well be suffering his Constant tirades.

While I’m sure most of the board believes in God, there maybe some that don’t and have to muddle there way past AJ’s long winded sermons.

Also, if your not of AJ’s specific sec of christianity, you get a sermon & if you don’t get in his line, you burn. He has stated this before. It’s tiresome to read through a religious zealot’s babbling. Since it is his truth that counts and tells you no matter what your religion is, your wrong and will burn forever.

This is nonsense on a car forum. If the forum would like a religious section, I’m all for that. One for AJ, one for everyone else.

I would like to keep the car forum a car forum.
The joke forum a joke forum.
I don’t understand how posting about God and challenging someone is funny or belongs in this forum. Perhaps AJ thinks God is a joke or worth a laugh at the almighty’s expense.

Sorry for the rambling.
Off the soap box now thanks.

-
Back